{23}

Alex:

Alex:

As Elisabeth and me were looking down at the mangled bloody fawn in shock....I knew who did this...and I knew Elisabeth was next...I sensed he was close by watching are every move...I tense up in fear..I know I can't beat him...hes to strong...he always over powers me...I try to stay out of his way much as possible. We cross paths sometimes...but I keep my distance.

Hes the leader of the vampires and all who are damned...His name is Adrian...its a very common dark name used in German...I knew him ever since we were kids...he always took what I claimed or possessed...We did hang out a lot of times as kids but as we grew older he became more powerful..I couldn't keep up with him..

Soon enough he was out of control with his power and he became violent to everyone.....he turned on everyone like an animal...including his parents and me...he killed his parent and killed every vampire who crossed his path...He was about to kill me but he let me go out of pity...but he warned me...he said if we ever cross paths don't get in my way or I will kill you...

I then was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Elisabeth was looking at me in fear like she knew what was going on...She was so smart I never met any girl like her...I can't let him kill her and take her away from me. I couldn't stand to lose my sweet Elisabeth...I couldn't stand to live with myself if she was gone. I don't think I would be able to cope in life with out her by my side... I love her and I will keep her safe until the day she dies...

I then took action because I know he was about to come and take my beautiful Elisabeth away from me...I told her to hold on and I quickly picked her up bridal style...I then bolt through the woods...Since I am a vampire...I run as fast as an electricity bolt...

I hear him chasing behind me like a wild animal....He was catching up to me fast...I start to think of something to do but he instantly comes at me full force and tackles me to the ground...Elisabeth catapults out of me arms and I hit the solid ground hard...

I instantly get up like lightening and turn around and there he was...A evil sinister smile creeped on his face....His cold blue piercing eyes were staring right through me...I stood my ground and smirked at him...

So...we meet again..He says smirking at me amused.

I didn't say anything back to him...I just stood my ground trying to look intimidating as possible...silents then fell upon us now....We were looking at each other deeply in the eyes...It was like a stare off...All of a sudden his smirk turned into pure hatred...

Shes mine.... back off...He growls at me.

Anger shot through me like a bullet...