{18}

Elisabeth Dream:

Elisabeth Dream:

I was running like a frighten deer in the dark woods all alone...The man or should I call thing...was chasing after my like a wild animal trying to capture its pray...It was angry...so angry at me...it wanted me dead...

It was right behind me....I was almost in its grasp...I then tripped on a big rock and I tumbled to the ground scraping my legs and hands...I immediately flip myself around and faced him backing up in fear. He had a sinister smile and he was laughing...

Oh dear... are you ok? He says sarcastically.

Leave me the hell alone you asshole! I yell in anger and in such rage.

He didn't like my response so he grabs my wrists and yanks me up in rage.

I yelp in pain as he squeezes my wrist as hard as he can...

Don't you ever talk to me like that again or I will just kill you! He growls in my face.

He then lets go and I hold my wrist in pain. I look at them and they were swollen and black and blue...My eyes widen and I let out a gasp. They hurt so bad and I don't understand...this is just a dream....how could this hurt??

I then feel a ice cold sensation on my wrists...It took the pain away...Alex...I though before everything went black.

I open my eyes and I seen Alex holding my wrist gently in horror...I sit up and my eyes widen...my wrists were swollen and black and blue just like in my dream...I yank my wrist from his grasp and hid them under my blanket...Immediately after I pull my hands away, my wrists start to burn like fire...

He looks at me full of concern but then it turned into such anger...

Elisabeth....did he do this... He asks almost shaking in rage.

I nod my head slowly...

He then gets up so fast and leaves without saying a word...

I never seen him this angry before and why did he just leave?...I sigh and look at my wrists...I gasp at the pain and I get up. I walk over to my bathroom and put my wrists under the faucet. I run warm water over my wrists and I flinch at the pain...

After I was done I walk out of my bathroom and into my room. I look at my clock and it was 6:00 A.m..Should I even go to school today? Maybe I should...to get my mind off this....I then go over to my closet and pick out a black tank top with Jack skeleton on it, a gray jacket, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black studded belt.

I changed into my outfit and went over to my bathroom again....I did my dark makeup and brushed through my long hair. When I was done I walked down my steps and into my kitchen. I open my refrigerator door and got out a red shinny apple.I ate it and got my phone out...I put my earbuds in and played Zombie Girl-The Darkness...

Then I walked out my front door...I walked down the narrow sidewalk with my head hanging low...I finally made it to school and went inside...People all stared at me and whispered to each other...I ignored them and went to my locker...I grabbed my books out of my locker and instantly dropped them.

Pain shot through my wrists causing me to drop my books...

Whats the matter cut your wrists? Josh says laughing.

No, I said picking up my books carefully.

Whatever emo freak...He says laughing.

Anger shot through me and I was about to walk up to him and punch him but I know that wouldn't end well...

What you have something to say to me? He says walking up to me.

I was about to drop my books and punch him in the face but Alex come out of nowhere and comes between us...Josh steps back in fear...

I'm outta here! He yells walking away.

Alex then turns around and looks at me...

You ok? He asks looking worried.

I'm fine...thanks, I say.

He nods his head 

Well, I got to go...I said putting my books back into my locker and walking away.

I walk down the narrow hallway and push open the doors that led to the outside.

I put my hands in my coat pocket and began to walk away from the school...I then started to think...It was nice that he helped me again but...I can take care of myself...he acts like i'm defenseless! He doesn't no what i'm capable of!

He acts like i'm so fragile...Like I could brake easily and just die...

Why does he care about me so much? I don't understand....

I sigh and continue to walk...I don't know where to but I just want to get away from everything...I then seen woods up ahead....Should I go in the woods....or should I not....

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating alot lately...I have really been busy. I will make another chapter when I get the chance to lol cx