{5}

I snap my eyes open and sit up in my bed in pure panic

I snap my eyes open and sit up in my bed in pure panic. I look around my room and it was pitch black...the only thing that is giving me a little light was my white string lights above my head on my window...I then look at my clock and it was only 12:00 a.m. 

What hit me? It felt like something just went through me....like a rush of energy. All of a sudden it hits me...I felt the same energy hit me when I seen Alex...My eyes then widen in horror as I seen a shape of a person in the corner of my room...

I quickly turn my lamp on and look in the direction where I seen something move. Nothing...was there....

What? I swear I seen something...I said to myself.

I rub my eyes and look around my room once more but nothing was there...I let out a long sigh...maybe my eyes were just playing tricks on me....I though laying back down in my bed. I finally calm down and went back to sleep leaving my lamp on the rest of the night.

Morning:

I open my eyes slowly and roll over in my bed. I look at my clock it it was 6:00 a.m. I let out a sigh and sit up in my bed. I rub my face and I get up making my way over to my closet. I pick out a white t-shirt with a Ramones symbol on it, a black and red flannel, and pair of black ripped skinny jeans.

After I picked out my outfit...I went over to my bathroom and shut the door behind me. I changed into my outfit and I did my usual make routine. I put on my liquid eyeliner, fake eyelashes, and my mascara.

I then brush through my long wavy hair and I was finally done. After I was done with everything, I made my way back into my room and I looked at the time. It was 6:45....I better start making my way to school.

I grab my phone and I plug my white earbuds into my phone. I then put on Ramones- Sedated and I grab my skateboard. I then make my way down my stairs and I go out my front door. I jump on my skateboard and I start riding it down the narrow sidewalk.

It was pretty windy out today....it looked like a storm was moving in. I really didn't mind tho...I love this kind of weather...I always have since I was a little kid. I then seen the school building up ahead.

I wonder what today will bring....I thought rolling my eyes...I glide up to the school doors and get off my skateboard. I then pick up my skateboard and I walk into the school. No one was in the hallway...it was completely empty...

I walk down the narrow hallway and to my locker. I open it up and put my skateboard in... I get my books and I go to my first period class...I walk in my class and basically no was their...