{29}

3 Months Later:

3 Months Later:

Elisabeth:

I've finally have my thirst under control and i'm finally back at my school again...yay...by the way, I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't figure it out already about me going back to school...Misty and me made up as soon as I went back to school but shes still kinda upset...which I can totally understand! Josh and Juliet finally leave me alone now since I don't give them a reaction anymore. So they got bored of me and now they pick on a nerd...which is totally not cool but what are you going to do I guess...I dyed my hair black and I love it! Oh...and your probably all wondering about Alex and me...Well, were doing great! We now live together and he finally asked me if I would marry him! I obviously said yes! We spend most of our time in the woods and just chill...which I don't mind at all:) My life has finally turned around and I can finally just be happy. Even though my mother died...at least I got to say goodbye... but finally this chapters over in my life and I can breath again and move forward....From all the things I've experienced made me stronger in life and i'm very grateful...but with this I am going to finally close this chapter and never look back...

Hey guys! I hoped you enjoyed this story! Thanks you so much for your votes on this story! I really appreciate it! cx

BAI!