{10}

I flutter my eyes open and sit up in my bed

I flutter my eyes open and sit up in my bed...pain shot threw me causing me to gasp...

Shit this hurts! I yell in anger getting up.

I rub my face and walk to bathroom...I walk in my bathroom and I gasp...I look in the mirror and I had a big black eye, a big gash across my nose, and my lip as busted open....I sigh in frustration...I get my finger and trace the big gash across my nose...

I couldn't believe this... I looked awful...I then walk over to my shower and start to run the water. I then get undress...I look in the mirror again and my eyes widen...their was a huge black and blue bruise on my stomach...

I look away real quick from the mirror and get in the shower...tears then start to stream down my face...

What did I do to deserve this...I say.

After I was done with my shower I dry off and I wrap my towel around me...I walk out of my bathroom and to my room. I go to my closet and pick out an outfit...I pick out a black t-shirt that says, Don't be afraid of the dark, and a pair of white ripped skinny jeans. I head back over to the bathroom and I change into the outfit.

I then begin on my makeup. I put on a lot of foundation to cover up my big black eye and it actually worked! It really wasn't that noticeable! I then put on my liquid eyeliner and my fake eyelashes. I put mascara on and black eye shadow to make my eyes pop a little.

I brush through my long wavy hair and I then I hear a knock on my door...I went down my steps and I open my door. It was Misty... She looked relieved to see me...She was wearing a Ghost Town t- shirt, black ripped skinny jeans black converse shoes and she had her hair up like always.

Hi! You look a lot better! Misty says smiling and hugging me.

I smile and hug her back. We brake away and she walks inside...I shut the door behind me and we both walk up to my room. We then sit down on my bed and begin talking,

How are you feeling? She asks.

Better than I was, I said smiling.

We both laugh,

You know Alex was really worried about you yesterday, she said smiling at me.

I know..I said smiling looking down remembering that he kissed me last night.

I really think he likes you.She says.

Why do you think that? I ask.

Well...every time some ones by you or talking to you that is a guy he tenses up, he always saves you from bad situations, and he's always by you...I mean did you see him tackle Josh to the ground?

No..that's when I almost passed out...what did he do? I ask curious.

Well when I woke up from being pushed to the ground and being knocked out I looked up and I seen Josh beating the shit out of you! I was about to get up and help you but Alex popped out of nowhere! I mean he got over to you so fast I don't think it was humanly possible! He then tackled Josh to the floor and started punching him and going at him like a wild animal...she said.

What do you mean he came over to me so fast it wasn't humanly possible?? I asked

I don't know he was like flash that way he was run and how angry he looked...she said with wide eyes.

T-they looked demonic...She said looking scared..

That sent chills up my spine...

W-what do you mean?? I ask getting a little uneasy.

His eyes were pure black....he looked like a different person but when he looked at you his whole face changed into guilt and full of sadness....She said.

I don't know if I trust him....do you? She asks me.

I'm not sure...I said looking down. 

Here you know what...lets go take a walk and clear our minds and get away from everything... She says smiling.

That sounds nice, I said smiling.

We then get up and head downstairs.... We went out my front door and we began to walk down the narrow sidewalk. It was sunny out but also cloudy...it was a little cold out too...

Hey, you want to walk to the old abandon park? She asked.

Sure, I said and we began to walk to the old abandon park...