Chapter Seven : For You (Chu~)

*Taetae, are you even wearing your boxers??*

And now let's declare the Winner : It's none other than the sweet Kookie. Kookie, how are you feeling?

Kookie : "Oh Man Holy Shit!"

*****

Byun Baekhyun POV

I was now in the dressing room of Bangtan Caramel, praying to God to stop the cat-fight going on.

"Calm down!," I pleaded with a hesitant smile. I don't want a fight to break loose. Because if anything breaks -

Hoseok threw all the cosmetics from the table, resulting in a mess of foundations and creams.

- I'll have to pay for it.

"This script is wrong!," Hoseok yelled as he tossed the paper away.

"It isn't...," Jungkook said with a smile. He looked calm as he fixed his hair.

"It is wrong!," Jimin said. He turned to me and I froze looking at the rage in his eyes. "Why does Jungkook have a kiss scene when I'm the Leader!?"

"I - I - I don't know...," I stammered. One wrong word and the psycho will murder me.

"I'm the Maknae! People want someone cute!," Jungkook spoke up.

"Are you saying I'm not cute!?," Jimin threatened.

"I'm the cutest thing there can be in the world!," Hoseok said proudly.

I just sat there quietly, letting them destroy stuffs and clothes, while doing calculations in my mind about the amount of sum I have to pay.

Why are they jealous? Could it be - ?

No way.

My brother is way too dumb for that.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

"Of course, it's Kookie!"

I face-palmed myself. Kookie? Jungkook? I have to kiss him!? Oh My God!

I had thrown a tantrum at Baekhyun when he told me that. While I threw stiffs around, he kept quiet as he checked his wallet.

I was walking on the corridor now, feeling anxious. How will I kiss him? This is my first kiss. My heart beat is thumping fast as well. I also feel a bit excited since I always wanted to know how a kiss would feel.

But just thinking of Jungkook's cherry lips, makes my legs go weak.

"It's just an act. I can do it," I told myself as I stuck to the wall for support.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure!," I told myself absentmindedly; lost in my own thoughts.

"Don't you want to know how Kookie's lips would feel?"

"Lips..." I came to my senses when I realized that it wasn't just some words in my head, but that someone is actually talking to me.

I turned back and saw Hoseok and Jimin standing there. As always Hoseok was grinning while Jimin was being what he did best.

"Why are you here!?," I hesitated.

"Taking a walk," Hoseok replied.

"Oh."