Chapter Eleven: Truth

Recap:

We are so dead now. Baekhyun's gonna kill me!

***

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I looked back and forth; from my friends to the three nervous boys sitting across from them.

"What's going on?!," Seokjin yelled in horror, surprising everyone in the room.

"I can explain...," Jimin spoke up in an attempt to calm him down.

"We need an explanation!," Namjoon ordered with his arms crossed.

Yoongi was probably the only one quiet. He was staring at Jimin the whole time. "I don't care."

Namjoon and Seokjin shot him a glare. They faced the boys again. "Explain!"

Jungkook bit his lower lip. "Should we really tell them?," he whispered to the Leader.

"It's time." Jimin nodded.

Hoseok sighed. He placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

I stared at them. They were nervous and scared to tell the truth. I want to know too, but not this way.

"Stop!," I spoke up, capturing their attention. "I don't want you guys forcing it out of them."

"Why? What's wrong, Tae?," Seokjin asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah. What's wrong? Besides you never liked them in the first place!," Namjoon snapped.

"I - I - ," I stuttered.

"It's okay, Tae," Jimin said.

"But Jimin - "

Jimin looked up at me and smiled, an assuring smile. "It's really okay."

I nodded. "Alright."

Jimin faced my friends. And then he told it, the big truth behind Bangtan Caramel.

"It all started a few years before our début - ," Jimin spoke and everyone went silent.

"It was late night. We were returning to our dorms and suddenly we hear a shout. We turn and - ," Jimin broke down. He was trembling.

I wasn't comfortable at all. Jimin was in no condition to tell it, so I decided to intervene again.

" - and see - a - a boy. He was covered in blood... I really - I - ," Jimin hesitated.

Hoseok and Jungkook were assuring Jimin now. They were calming him down.

I walked over to Jimin and grabbed his wrist. "Tae?," he questioned.

I didn't reply. I walked out of there pulling him behind.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Taehyung didn't even look back as he stormed out the room with Jimin.
I bit my lower lip.

Yoongi shrugged. "Since when did he start caring about Jiminie?"