Chapter 1.

I would like to dedicate my first chapter to the girl who always supported me. She is with me from the very beginning. Thanks Maryam.

Sufyaan looked in the mirror one last time before leaving the room. He pulled his phone out of his pocket after he closed the door behind him of his room. He saw a message from Afzal and laughed.

"Come fast Sufyaan. Couples are killing me!"

"There are many singles there as well."

"None of them are here yet. Come fast!"

Sufyaan laughed shaking his head.

"Coming wife." 

"Come fast hubby!" 

Sufyaan laughed again and opened his car door. He kept his phone back in the pocket before entering the car. It's Adnan's walima today. He got married to his cousin last month in Pakistan. Now that they are back they are having their walima here. 

All Sufyaan can think these days is how life changed in these few years. It feels like yesterday when they were planning things to do for their summer break and now many of them are married. It's been a month since Kehara and Aman's Walima. Sufyaan misses Kehara A lot. Dinner with His father and sister was his favourite part of the day. Now he has to not only cook dinner but also eat it without Kehara. It is not like he is living without her for the first time in his life. He lived without her before she shifted to America and then three and a half year when he was in London. But still this time it feels different. He never felt this lonely in his entire life. There is something missing in his life and he assume it to be Kehara. Although he meets her on Tuesdays, Thursdays , Saturdays and then whenever he misses her but he still misses her and hopes to see her more often. Only if he knew it was not Kehara who is missing but someone to whom his heart belongs.

After twenty minutes he reached the venue. He saw Yunus and Yasmin with their son Yaqub and smiled. According to him they are the cutest family. They are expecting their second child soon InshaAllah. Sufyaan saw them entering the hall but did not come out of his car. He thought about Marriage again but then after few minutes he shook his head and came out of the car. Forgetting the topic of marriage he entered the hall.

***

"She is so beautiful!" Noor exclaimed.

"MashaAllah." Kehara said smiling.

"Oh yes MashaAllah." 

Kehara chuckled shaking her head. 

"I love her dress." Eman said.

"Me too." Sarah said.

"I love her jewellery." Zulaikha said. 

"And her Makeup!" Yamina exclaimed.

"I'm tired." Yasmin said.

"Aww habibti sit and rest for some time." Yalina said and Yasmin nodded.

"I will bring you a chair."Wafa said and ran to her left to get one chair. After few seconds she returned with a chair.

"JazakAllah habibti." Yasmin said sitting down.

"Coming back to the bride. She is new in the group. Adnan is the only one who got married to someone who is not a part of our group." Sarah said. 

"Yeah. Up till now Everyone got married to someone from the group. Yasmin got married to Yunus, Yalina to Yusuf and Kehara to bhai! And Now InshaAllah Zulaikha will get married to Azhar!" Noor exclaimed happily. 

"InshaAllah!" Everyone exclaimed to tease her and she blushed.

Azhar went to Zulaikha's father last week and said he wants to marry her. Zulaikha's father asked her and she instantly said yes. It was very unexpected for Azhar to propose her but what was more shocking was Zulaikha's instant reply. Zulaikha is a very choosy girl She takes few days to buy a dress. She thinks she is giving her money so she don't want to waste it on a wrong dress. Not only about dress but it's same for all things. She thinks if she is investing her time and energy in something it should be worth it.  Her instant reply clearly showed that she likes him.