Chapter 33.

I'm sorry this chapter is not edited probably! Feel free to point out mistakes! And the next cover is made by khadeeja_9 Jazaki Allahu khairan love!!!

Kehara opened the door and entered the house. She dropped everything on the couch before sitting down. She had a sad expression on her face and was lost in her thoughts when Aman came in the living room. She was so lost in her thoughts that she did not notice him standing next to her. Aman dropped himself next to her to get her attention. She finally looked up before saying,

"You are home early today."

"Yes. Should I go back?"

"No." Kehara said before keeping her head on his shoulder.

"What happened Kehara?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are you sad?"

"For some reason."

"Which is?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Aman raised his left eyebrow before he kept his head on her head softly.

"Ok. But please don't be sad."

"I'm trying."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't know."

"Kehara, darling you are scarring me."

"It is scary."

"And you still don't want to tell me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to."

Aman was quiet for some time thinking for an appropriate answer which will not hurt or irritate Kehara. After few minutes of thinking he said,"Ok. But talk to someone."

"I'm planning to talk to Ammi but."

"But?"

"It's awkward and weird. I wish my mom was alive. Then it would have been easy."

"Hey." Aman immediatelytly wrapped his hands around her pulling her closer. "You have Ammi remember. And you know she loves you a lot."

"I know. And everything was going good."

"Then?"

"Then we got married and now she is my mother in law. So now things have changed."

Aman frowned," Kehara you are over thinking."

"I know!" Kehara said before covering her face with his shirt.

"It's ok." Aman said before kissing her hair. 

For next few minutes, the only think they could hear was the ticking sound of their wall clock. Kehara was lost in her thoughts and Aman was holding her close to him. He was thinking about all the possible reasons that can make her sad.

Five minutes later Kehara asked,"Aman everything will be fine, right?"

"Of course. Don't worry everything will be fine. I'm always there for you."

***

"Aman what happened?" Sufyaan asked.

Aman and Sufyaan were sitting in Aman's cabin when Sufyaan noticed him lost. Sufyaan ignored it for first five minutes but when Aman was still lost, he could not take it any more and asked Aman his problem.