Chapter 23.

Unfortunately college starts from tomorrow. So daily updates will now be weekly updates. I will try to update in between if I get time. And also this Chapter is small and not properly edited. So sorry! I hope you enjoy it:)

Zyva wiped her tears again. From past thirty minutes she is outside sitting alone on a bench.

For normal people realisation of love is something very beautiful. But for Zyva it's not less than a nightmare. She never expected this to happen. She is still not sure about her feelings. All she knows is that she felt bad. Why? She has no idea about that.

But somewhere down she knows her answer. But she Also knows her promise. Promise she cannot break. Even if that means breaking her heart.

She is not crying because she thinks she has feelings for Sufyaan. What is making her cry is the fact that she unknowingly broke her father's promise. She knows she will never be able to look in his eyes again.

Zyva wiped the tears again and applied some make-up that she had done earlier. She was applying Kohl when Noor came.

"Zyva? What are you doing here?"

Zyva stood up and turned around to face her. Smiling she said,"Uf Noor! My sister is such a drama queen. She was crying because her favourite dress went missing. "

"Oh. Did she find her dress?"

"Yes! Alhumdulillah! Or else she would have not disconnected the call. Now let's go inside!"

"Yeah. Come."

They went inside. Zyva who is an amazing actor is smiling as if nothing happened. They took few pictures with the bride and the groom. After ten minutes and millions of photos they are now talking and Laughing.

"Zyva thank you so much. You always help us." Yamina said.

"Thank you for what?"

"For the cake. Afzal told me that he forgot to order the cake and then you helped him to bake the cake." Yamina looked at Afzal, "I still don't believe he did that for me."

"Did what Yamina? You know how much he works." Sufyaan said.

"Sufyaan! No Yamina ,Afzal actually worked more than usual. Although that was less as compared to what we did but Still." Aman said.

"Aman! Yamina don't listen to them. Afzal worked really hard for that cake." Kehara said.

"I know." Yamina said smiling. "It was very tasty Zyva."

"It was nothing as compared t.."

"Oh come on. Don't say that. It was better than the shop cake!" Afzal said.

"I agree." Yamina.

"That's really sweet of you. But let's be honest to each other."

"Zyva it was really tasty. It doesn't matter if it was as good as the cake shop or not. What matters is your efforts to make our day special. Thank you." Yamina said smiling .