Chapter 7.

Salam people!!! I have exams next month and I need to study. So this will be the last update till then. Inshallah After 14th October there will be regular updates.

Zyva opened the Door of her house and walked in. she kept the key on the key stand and slowly started walking towards her room. Suddenly someone switched on the lights. Zyva closed her eyes instantly. Rubbing her eyes she slowly opened it.

"Chachu? why are you still awake?"

"I was Waiting for you."

"Oh. I'm so sorry Chachu. I wanted to come back soon but Noor did not allow me."

Rahimat sat on the couch. "It's Ok. I'm Happy you are finally close to someone. And you were with her family so that's fine. But as an uncle I could not sleep knowing you are not at home. Who dropped you By the way?"

Zyva chuckled, "You won't believe. My boss!"

"What? really?"

"Yeah! I will tell you want happened. I told Noor I want to leave around six or seven. She said I cannot go without having dinner. I told her it will be late and I cannot travel alone that late. Then she said She will do something but I cannot leave before dinner. So finally after dinner I told her I want to leave. So now she had to find a ride for me. Which took thirty minutes! Can you believe it. Ok so back to the ride." Rahimat Smiled rubbing his eyes. "So Noor said She will drop me. She was going with her parents. But their house is in the opposite direction. So I reminded her that. Her father was still Ok. But then Kehara's father said he will drop me. Actually they live just five minutes away from Noor but he forgot to buy his medicines and he had to take it before sleeping. So they were coming in this direction. So I ended up coming with them. Uff finally the story is over."

Rahimat widened his eyes for a second then smiled shaking his head. "You look happy."

"It was a fun day Chachu."

Zyva sat on the couch next to him.

"So you finally made some good friends in the last six months here?"

Zyva laughed, "Yeah!"

Rahimat laughed shaking his head.

"Now let's sleep. it's really late."

"Yeah you are right. Alhumdulillah tomorrow is Sunday."

Rahimat stood up and extended his hand "Come get up."

"Just let me sit for five minutes. My legs kill."

"Go and sleep then."

"Ok. But at least let me sit for five minutes Chachu."

"Zyva! Get up now." Rahimat took her hands and pulled her up. She made a sad face and even faked crying. They started walking towards her room

"Chachu how will five minutes harm."

"It's really late Zyva. You can be lazy all day tomorrow."

"Fine." Zyva said and opened her Door. "Good night Chachu."

***

"It feels awesome." Kehara said closing her eyes.

"One lakh Seventy five thousand eight hundred and twenty!" Sufyaan said.

"What is that?"

"That's how many times you said that."

Kehara rolled her eyes. "Bhai don't you have any work?"

"I'm doing my work. see." Sufyaan lifted his laptop to show her and She rolled her eyes again.

Kehara decided to spend Sunday with her family. Aman wanted to do that as well. but they did not want to force the other one. So he is spending Sunday with his Family and She is spending with her family.