Chapter 18

We are on number 6!!!!!

"Allah." Noor said looking at her phone screen.

"What?" Zyva asked.

As Zyva and Noor don't get much time to study after they reach home because of wedding planning they decided to study daily in the university. Now after studying for one hour they are taking a break. And break automatically means phone.

"You know my friend Haji right?"

"Haji?" Zyva thought for few seconds then said, "yes yes. I loved her Walima dress!"

"Yes the same Haji. So I call her Haji jaan. But my phone always changes it to Haji Japan! Autocorrect is so irritating."

Zyva started laughing, "Oh poor you. But yes Autocorrect is very irritating. I correct it more than it corrects me."

"Yeah! Now I have decided if one more time it's changes Jaan to Japan then I won't correct it. Haji will have to adjust with Japan."

"Our phones should learn Hindi."

"I totally agree." Noor said looking back at her phone screen.

Zyva was typing a message to Kehara when she received a new message. She thought of checking that first and then message Kehara. She rolled her eyes as soon as she saw the name. Her cousin Sufyaan always message her. She hates to even chat with him. She hardly replies to him. From last few days he is asking her when she is coming back. She definitely don't want to tell him because she is aware about his plan. But now Zyva could not take it any more and replied,

"I got a job here. So I'm not coming back."

She threw he phone on her bag catching Noor's attention.

"What's wrong?" Noor asked.

But before Zyva could reply her phone started ringing. She picked it up but again kept it there after seeing the caller Id.

"Who is it?"

"If I stay here forever he would be the only reason."

"Zyva?"

"It's my cousin Sufyaan."

"He is again troubling you?"

"Yes. He was again and again asking me when I will return so I told him I'm not coming back as I got a job here. And Just within seconds he called. I don't know what to do."

"First calm down."

"That's impossible as long as he is in my life."

"It's ok Zyva. Calm down."

"Yeah." Zyva said covering her face with her hands.

After some time she removed her hands and looked at Noor.

"Noor how to get rid of him?"

"Tell your parents."

"I don't want to create a scene."

"Ok then block him."

"He will message me from another number. He owns millions. Probably one for each girl."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"Then I seriously don't know what to do."

"I don't want to marry him. I'm really scared to go back home now."

"InshaAllah that won't happen."