Chapter 29.

"NO!"

Sufyaan froze for a second. He was trying to understand what she said. He was confused, very confused. After few seconds he asked.

"What?"

"No! You are not going to do anything like that!" Zyva shouted.

"Zyva calm down."

"NO!" Zyva said, trying her best not to cry.

"What's wrong?"

"You Mr.Shaikh!  You!"

"Zyva you don't want me to se..?"

"No. Don't even say that."

"Why?" Sufyaan asked frowning.

"Because I hate you." Zyva said before leaving the house. 

Sufyaan stood there staring at the wall thinking about what Zyva just said. He was not expecting her to say she loves him but at least he was not expecting this. After few minutes Kehara came back. 

"Bhai what was that noise?"

"Nothing."

"Where is Noor and Zyva?"

"Zyva left." Sufyaan said looking into her eyes. Kehara frowned as she was confused why her brother looked hurt but she didn't ask anything.  After few seconds he left the room.

"Bhai where are you going? What happened?" Kehara asked but Sufyaan ignored her. Opening the main door he went to his car.

"Kehara what happened?" Noor asked when she came in the room.

"I don't know."

***

"Sufyaan." Aman said closing his eyes.

"How can you be so stupid Sufyaan?" Afzal asked. 

"At least now I know she hates me."

"Anyone will hate the person who gives them a heart attack."Aman said loudly.

"I will apologise her."

"Will that change anything? Zyva belongs to a very conservative Family. Noor told us that remember? How else do you expect her to react? I'm sure she was scared that her family will find out about this and that freaked her out." Aman asked.

"If you were dying to ask then we had her uncle here. Why did you do that to her?" Afzal asked.

"Afzal I never thought this will happen. I don't love seeing her cry." 

"I don't want to say anything. It's just useless." Afzal said.

"Sufyaan even you have a sister. You would have killed me if I had done something like that." Aman said.

"Exactly. Rules for Kehara is different just because she is your sister."Afzal said.

"What is wrong with you? You were the wise one. Why are you doing such weird stupid things? First Hamsa and now Zyva." Aman said.

"Enough now." Sufyaan said standing up,"I agree I did a stupid thing but why is no one thinking about me? After my mom's death this was the first time I allowed a girl to enter my life and heart and this is what happened. She screamed she hates me on my face. Unfortunately even I'm a human being and Some times my heart hurts."

Aman and Afzal kept quiet for some time but then Afzal said,

"Sufyaan listen..."

"Let it be Afzal. I don't want to talk about it." Sufyaan said before leaving the room.