Chapter 15.

"What really?" Zyva asked picking up the plates from the dinning table.

"Yes." Rahemat said picking up the glass.

"Wow. I didn't see that coming. Sufyaan sir is Hadee bhai's cousin."

"And Kehara." 

"And Kehara." Zyva said immediately. "So you know their family?"

"We all know them. Your parents and even you know them."

"I don't remember much but I remember Hadee bhai's cousins use to come there in holidays."

"You all use to play together. Your mom use to send me all pictures. I think there is your and Kehara's pic. "

"Oh wow really! Do you have it now?"

"They are in one box in my room."

"I want it!" 

someone knocked the door and Rahemat stood up, "Ok. We will search that later. Now let me see who is at the door."

"Ok.I will clean the kitchen."

"Ok."

Rahemat went to open the door and Zyva started cleaning the kitchen. Zyva heard some voice but continued cleaning. After ten minutes she was done and was going to her room when her uncle called her to the living room. Zyva went to the room and was shocked to see Sufyaan and his Nani sitting there.

"Assalamu alayekum Nanijaan." Zyva said going towards her.

"Walekum assalam Zyva." Nani said smiling. Zyva took her hand and first kissed it then kept it on her eyes one by one.

"Come sit Zyva." Rahemat said. 

Zyva sat next to Rahemat. 

"Safiya aunty came here just to meet me."

"Really?" Zyva asked smiling. 

"Yes. I met Rahemat last time, I think some 25 or 26 years back. So when Sufyaan told me he lives here I could not resist."

"Aunty you did a right thing. I was planning to come and meet you as well."

"I told her that it's late but she did not listen to me." Sufyaan said.

"It's ok Sufyaan."Rahemat said smiling.

"Now we will take a leave." Nani said standing up.

Everyone stood up and Rahemat frowned, "Why? Aunty please stay for some more time."

"No Rahemat we just came here to meet you and to invite you." Nani turned to Zyva," Zyva you have to come with Rahemat tomorrow. We are hosting a dinner for you and Kehara's family. So don't forget to come." 

"InshaAllah I will come." 

***

After coming back from Zyva's house Sufyaan had his dinner with his family and then went to pray. Before finally sleeping Sufyaan checked his phone one last time. He saw few messages in his Family group and started reading it.

" Hadee Bhai!" -Kehara.

"Kehara!" - Hadee.

"Guess what?" - Kehara.

" Sufyaan is getting married. "-Hadee.

Sufyaan rolled his eyes and continued reading.

" No! But InshaAllah soon." -Kehara.

"Then what? You are getting married again?"-Hadee.