Chapter 32.

"Zyva!" Noor exclaimed as soon as Zyva answered the call.

"Noor! Salam!"

"Walekum assalam. How are you?"

"Alhumdulillah. How are you Noor?"

"Alhumdulillah. I miss you!"

"I miss you too. Actually I miss everyone."

"Ouch!"

"What?" Zyva asked, with a frown.

"You are comparing me with everyone!"

"Noor no one can be compared to you."

"It's not going to work now."

"Noorie!"

"No no no. Tell me who do you miss the most?"

"Of course you!"

"Then it's ok."

Zyva laughed shaking her head," I really miss you Noor. I can't wait to see you again."

"Two months that's it!"

"Yay!"

"You are happy now?"Noor asked.

Zyva did not say anything for few seconds and Noor raised her eyebrows. It's difficult for Zyva to hide things from Noor. But she knows very well that Noor won't sit quietly after knowing the truth so she decided to avoid complications by hiding the truth from Noor.

"Yes. Noor now I have to go. Ammi needs me. I want to tell you what happened yesterday when I met My cousin so I will call you later. Bye AlalhHafiz."

"Ok AllahHafiz." Noor said before disconnecting the call.

She looked to her left before saying,"She was sounding normal."

"Really?" Sufyaan asked.

"New Romeo." Afzal teased. Sufyaan glared at him and Afzal made an innocent face before asking,"You don't like Romeo? Devdas?"

"Afzal be serious." Aman scolded.

"Yes please. Now Noor you tell us what do you think?" Kehara asked.

"I think she is upset and also she is hiding something from me."

Kehara looked at Aman who was looking at Afzal and then everyone turned their faces to Sufyaan.

"Ok now stop looking at each other and tell me what's happening? Why was I told to call Zyva and check her mood? What am I missing?"

"Our Sufyaan loves Zyva." Afzal said.

Noor gasped covering her mouth with her hands.

"Ya Allah! Tell me everything!" Noor exclaimed. 

Kehara started telling her everything and Afzal kept interrupting her with his exaggerated version. Noor was smiling through out but at the end that smile changed to a frown. 

"I'm ten hundred percent sure she can never hate you."Noor said looking at Sufyaan.

Sufyaan gave a small nod and Noor smiled.

"So let's start our mission Milap!"Noor exclaimed.

"What is Milap?"Afzal asked.

"Some times your hindi shocks me, making me doubt my hindi and then some times I think you have zero knowledge about it." Noor said.

"Noor meaning please."

"Reunion?" Aman asked looking at Kehara.

"Union in this case." Kehara corrected him.