Chapter 47.

Longest chapter!!!!

Salam!!!

Unfortunately my exams are going to start from 5th January InshaAllah. And as soon as my exams end my classes will start. So this means no update till my exam ends and even after they end I won't be able to update regularly because of my classes.

I love writing and reading comments so I will try my best to write and update regularly but I cannot promise.

I love you all!!!

Enjoy reading:)

Soon after Sufyaan and Rahemat came in the house after their little talk in the garden, guests started coming. Around eight Qailah's in-laws arrived. Sufyaan being Sufyaan the first thing he did on their arrival was to ask as many questions as possible to Qailah's  poor fiancé. Sufyaan loves his cousins a lot and wants them to be happy and safe as much as he wants Kehara to be happy and safe. Hadee tried to calm Sufyaan down but it was useless and Soon Qailah's poor fiancé was planning to run away. 

Then Hadee pulled Sufyaan away from their soon to be brother-in-law, before he decides to drop the idea of getting married. He took him to where Rahemat was standing with his ​nieces and Haajar.

"What happened?" Rahemat asked frowning.

"He almost killed your fiancé Qailah." Hadee said.

"I knew he would do something like that.Kehara had warned me." Qailah said before rolling her eyes.

"I just want my sisters to be safe." Sufyaan said.

"I wish we had a brother."Zynah said.

"Yesterday Kehara Baji told me that Aman Bhaijaan was very sad because Sufyaan bhai Will never come to know what it is to have a brother- in- law."Haajar said smiling.

"You didn't even spare your best friend?" Hadee asked.

"My sister is more important." Sufyaan said.

"Growing up I never felt the need of a brother but now I wish we had one."Zyva said.

Sufyaan looked at her and raised his eyebrows which made her heart run fast. she immediately looked away to hide her blush. Haajar giggled and Sufyaan looked at her before smiling.

"Mamujaan why are you here? You should go and talk to people of your age." Hadee said.

"Excuse me? Are you jealous because even in my 50's I'm famous with girls and on the other hand you are nothing?" Rahemat asked.

Haajar again started giggling and others were smiling. Rahemat smiled at Haajar and then his eyes fell on his nephew Sufyaan.

"Sufyaan I think you should go and talk to our family members."Rahemat said to Sufyaan.

"Yes, you should. Just go and talk to them."Qailah said.

"And that will be enough for you to impress them."Haajar said smiling.

Sufyaan smiled at his baby cousin and Haajar smiled back.

"Haajar even I'm your cousin and you are always fangirling him." Hadee complained.

"Hadee bhai he needs to impress but in your case all you need to do is smile and the girl and her family are in." Haajar said.

"You are a very sweet girl." Sufyaan said.

"And he is jealous." Hadee said.

"And they want to get married."Qailah said making everyone smile.