Chapter 6.

Eid Mubarak!

"What should I wear!?" Kehara exclaimed sitting on her bed with all her clothes either on the bed or floor. 

Noor and Zyva looked at each other. Zyva raised her eyebrow and Noor nodded. 

"Kehara."

"I should wear a saree! I'm a married lady now! Yes saree!"Over excited Kehara exclaimed before Noor could even say something. Noor shook her head and again opened her mouth."No! It's not a wedding or a family function to wear a Saree! Now what to wear?"Noor again tried to say something. "That pink kurta!" Noor shook her head again."No! It's not a festival or a family function to wear a desi dress! Or maybe."

"Oh Kehara shh!" Noor shouted finally losing her calm. 

Kehara folded her arms.

"But what will I wear? Your brother did not thought about such an important thing. If he will tell me about the party just one night before it how will I get a dress?"

"That's why he has a sister like me! I reminded him about the dress."

"So he bought me a new dress?" Kehara asked standing up in excitement. 

"No."

"NO!" Kehara frowned and sat on the bed again.

"He asked me to get it for you. So here is your dress." Noor extended a shopping bad towards Kehara and she took it. "But Bhai paid for it. So you can say bhai brought it."

"No! You gave me this dress! He already got credit for many things." Noor and Zyva started laughing and Kehara smiled widely. Kehara slowly took out the dress and gasped. It's a purple gown with small purple flowers  on the shoulders and bottom part of the dress. 

"I love it Noor! Thank you!" Kehara hugged Noor. 

"I knew it! I'm the best." Noor said and Kehara narrowed her eyes making her laugh. 

"You both are goals!"

Kehara and Noor laughed and Zyva smiled. 

"InshaAllah you will get a super awesome sister in Law like Kehara!" Noor exclaimed and Kehara laughed 

"But I don't have a brother!"

"Oh. Then you will have a sister in law like Noor!" Kehara exclaimed. 

"InshaAllah!" Noor exclaimed and they started laughing. 

"Zyva!" Kehara exclaimed and Zyva widened her eyes. 

"What!?"  

"What about you? Are you engaged? Interested in someone?"

Zyva laughed "No and No!"

"Aw!" Kehara said making her laugh again.

"InshaAllah. Her prince charming is waiting in India!" Noor said and Zyva's smile instantly dropped but she recovered soon and smiled again.

"I hope not."

"Why?" Noor asked.

"You like someone here?"Kehara asked

Zyva laughed,"No."

"Then?" Kehara asked.

Zyva smiled and shook her head."Nothing. Now let's get ready or else we will be late!"

Noor and Kehara smiled but did not say anything. After few seconds of awkward silence Kehara exclaimed," Help me!"

***