I Felt It

Elsa did not know that her real sister was actually Rapunzel nor did Anna.

13 years passed...

''Elsa, haven't you found a love interest already?'' questioned Anna.

''Anna,'' replied Elsa. ''You know I'm best alone,''

''But...''

''I think it's best for the ones without my kind of problems is best suit for love,'' declared Elsa.

Anna, who wanted the best for Elsa, desperately asking her heaps of questions about how she felt about love. The only response that only came out was 'Love is caring for family and friends, but not that kind, no.'

''There must be a somebody out there for her

''There must be a somebody out there for her...'' thought Anna.

Elsa fled to her ice palace when she feared she was going to hurt some she used her ice magic to construct one, but that was a long time ago. Thinking about all these questions Anna asked her, motivated her to find that someone but she had to deeply think about this. Her sister, Anna was always looking out for Elsa and so did Elsa. Sisters by chance, friends by choice.

''Kris, do you think Elsa is best alone without love... in that kind,'' hesitated Anna.

''Hmm...what do you mean? She already has already found her love,'' said Kristoff.

''Who?!"

''A loveable, gorgeous princess. Who tried every effort to determine Elsa to break the curse of the eternal winter, who also has that smile that made everyone smile too,'' he said in a flirtatious way.

''Kristoff!'' blushed Anna.

Are you questioning something? Oh, guess I forgot to tell you.

18 years ago...

Elsa and Anna were playing in the hallways of the castle of Arrendale when Elsa accidentally struck Anna. Their father, King Agnarr, took Anna, Elsa, and the Queen to the Valley Of The Living Rocks. Which were the trolls, yes rocks that were trolls. Sounds ironic. Back to the story. They departed on horseback; Elsa's fear resulted in the formation of a trail of ice behind the horse she was riding. They reached their destination, called a plea for help. The elderly troll, Pabbie, warned Elsa that her powers will only continue to grow and that they were beautiful and dangerous. Fear would be her enemy. He confirmed she was 'ice-cold'. Pabbie removed all the magic from Anna so that she would not remember her sister had powers; she smiled, indicating that the spell was taking effect.  King Agnarr assured Pabbie that Elsa would be able to learn how to control her magic, and that was decided. All the gates will be locked, the staff will be limited and her contact with people will be no more, including Anna. They had separate rooms, though Elsa sadly glanced at her sister before locking herself in a new room. And soon she accepted the truth.

Back in the ice palace...

Elsa was reminding herself about that day she locked herself

Elsa was reminding herself about that day she locked herself. Something happened then, a boy was looking out the window. Frost of ice, surrounding him and the window. The boy who was flying around the place, looking out for children, well that was his job. Came across a half open window and heard a young girl (Elsa), call herself a monster. 

'You're not a monster,'' exclaimed Jack

'You're not a monster,'' exclaimed Jack. He flew into the room Elsa was in.

''No, don't touch me please, I don't want to hurt you'' she exclaimed.

''No no, It's okay, it's okay,'' he said calmly, ''Just don't be scared, I'm here to help you. Now tell me what's been bothering you,''

''I...I have,'' she hesitated, ''I have magic snow and ice powers. So... stay back I don't want to hurt you.''

''Ice...?'' muttered Jack. He had frost magic too.

''Please just go, you're not safe here.''

''I can help you,''

''Elsa...''

''Elsa?'

''Elsa...?'' 

Back in the ice castle...

''Olaf?''

''Elsa are you ther- Oh It's nice to see you around the palace, hows it going?'' Olaf said joyfully.

''Why are you here?''

''We heard you talking to someone and I love meeting new people because you know they might give me a nice, warm hug and...''

''Wait,'' she interrupted. She looked around and realised she was in her palace. ''I do have that someone!''

''Do you know what she is talking about?'' he whispered to the little snowmen. ''Do you think she was talking to herself or that 'someone'?''

Elsa immediately tasked herself to find this boy who was Jack Frost, leaving Olaf and the little snowmen confused.

---------------------------

If all of the chapter, total 15 views I will make another chapter c;