This Boy

A short time later, after Elsa had proceeded to Arrendale from her Ice Palace, Olaf, and the little snowmen chased after Elsa, following the footsteps that faintly showed in the shallow snow.

''Anna!'' Elsa called.

''What is it? Elsa?! And where have you been?'' Anna concernly said.

''Hi everyone, I just happened to follow you, Elsa,'' said Olaf. ''Don't worry, you're safe.''

''No Olaf, I don't need protection, it's just...''

''It's just what? Elsa, you can tell me anything,''

''I just need you to help me find...someone,''

''Who?''

''I don't really know his name,''

''Then how do you know them and why do you need to find them? Elsa, what's going on?''

''Look, you know how you always asked me about a boy, I hav-''

''Elsa! You should have told me, I know the perfect guy,''

''That's what I've been trying to say, I think...it's love,''

it's love,''

POV of Elsa

Anna had always ask me questions about everything, especially boys. Now that she knows I like someone, well...I don't really know if I like him. He probably doesn't exist anymore. *sigh* The way he looked at me back in that day, I felt the connection between us even though I was scared that I'd hurt him.

Anna, so optimistic, eccentric and far from elegant. She usually acts before she speaks and can be rather impulsive, but holds a lot of innocence to her, nonetheless.

''Wait!'' I paused, ''What do you mean, you know the perfect guy?''

''You know, Jack Frost! You both have the same powers so there's your match!'' she said in excitement.

I froze for a moment.

''J-Jack Frost?''

''Yeah, do you know him?''

''Uh...I-I don't know, I'm not sure,'' I said hesitantly, maybe he was the boy I saw.

''Do you know what he looks like?''

''Yeah, it's pretty obvious, white hair, blue hooded sweat-''

''Striking blue eyes, pale skin, he carries a magic staff with a G-shaped arch,'' I said with a dreamy smile. I still remember him, thinking about him day by day until I forgot about him, but now.

''Elsa!? You have seen him, right?'' she questioned.

''I have, yes,'' I revealed, ''But it was a long time ago, when you didn't know I had powers,''

''What happened?''

''I called myself a monster, he heard,''

''Did he wear any shoes? He's always barefoot in that cold,'' she chuckled.

''Yea-, how do you know what he looks like?''

''Doesn't everyone know?''

''And...Do you know where he lives?''

''I think it's in the town of Burgess, I can't believe this is finally happening!'' she screamed, ''I'm so happy for you Elsa!'' She hugged me tightly, she was my sister so we always help each other out, no matter what.

''I think it's in the town of Burgess, I can't believe this is finally happening!'' she screamed, ''I'm so happy for you Elsa!''  She hugged me tightly, she was my sister so we always help each other out, no matter what

''I knew that someday she would realise,'' Anna thought.

-------------

Sorry this was long I'm like really busy with moving and all so the next one will be longer like IDK about 600 words. It depends ;p

If all of the chapters summarise 35 views I will post another chapter c;

~Cassii