Frost?

Elsa's POV

Elsa's POV

Anna and I told the palace guards to tell the kingdom that we leaving Arrendale for a few weeks. Though I was determined to find Frost I could have told everyone we were going but we were in a rush. Kristoff, Sven and Olaf went with us so that Anna wouldn't get lost, like she always would *chuckles*.

While we were walking through the forest...

''Guys, do you see this?!'' gasped Anna.

''Is it another cute little brother of mine?'' squeaked Olaf, ''Sven is even excited to have another snowman!''

''I think Sven is tired of more of those snowglies . Anyways, is it the guy we're looking for?'' guessed Kristoff. 

Kristoff wasn't really into finding people or anything but if it was Anna, that would surely determine him to do it. Didn't I tell you they're together? I think they are perfect for each other, but Anna is hoping to get engaged.

''Uh...none of those. Just come here!''

I wasn't actually paying attention of the situation by cause of all these thoughts, voices and memories is keeping me preoccupied.

Anna turned round.

''Elsa? Are you okay?'' 

''Yeah...I'm alright,'' I said, trying not to sound sad.

''Is it Frost? Elsa, you should take your mind off him, we're going to find him,'' she appealed. ''Speaking of him, I found something!''

Though I started to think of what he would look like, I saw this beautiful, well-made snowflake that I knew no one could ever make something that precious; wherever, they had the ability to control ice. 

''I've seen something like this...'' I admitted.

''Does she know what a snowflake looks like? Is it her first time?'' whispered Olaf.

''Does it mean anything to you?'' said Kristoff.

''Of course it does, it resembles frost, therefore Jack Frost,'' explained Anna.

''What I meant was, did you make this Elsa? It's beautiful,'' he commented.

''No, I didn't,'' 

''Then who made it? Marshmellow? Sludge? Elsa? Wait, no she just said it wasn't her. Crystal? I'm sure it was Crystal. Or was it Flake? Or Fri-'' Olaf went on.

''They're back in the ice palace anyway. It was obvious that frost boy created that,'' said Kristoff.

It could have been my head but I noticed another snowflake but a slightly different, design though, then another and another. It seemed to be going in a maze kinda like way.

''Look! There are more snowflakes!'' I pointed out.

''More little brothers for me!'' Olaf gleefully said.

''When is he ever going to realize?'' said Kristoff, while he rolled his eyes.

''Just let him be himself if there are no snowgies then...'' paused Anna.

''Then...?''

''Oh, I was hoping you'd say something,'' chuckled Anna.

''Ah, I love you Anna,'' he smiled.

After we followed the snowflake maze, besides Anna getting lost, we stumbled upon a broken, frosty bed.

''A bed? Looks like someone's been having nightmares,'' bawled Kristoff.

''This looks interesting...'' began Olaf, while stroking the bed.

''Careful! You don't wanna fall down there little thing,'' called out a voice.

''Who are you?'' asked Anna.

A misty, figure arose from the shadows of the woods.

''Is it Marshmellow?'' said Olaf.

''Marshmellow? And who would that be?'' the figure grinned, as he swooped onto the ground.

He looked familiar.

''You shouldn't be touching things like this um

''You shouldn't be touching things like this um...'' he warned.

''I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs,'' Olaf introduced, he'd always love warm hugs, despite him being made out of cold snow. ''And you are?''

''Don't you know me?''

''And you are...?'' continued Olaf.

''Guess,''

''The Leprechaun?''

''No...''

I stared at his stick for a moment.

''Oh, you like my staff? I actually made it myself,'' Jack boasted.

He kinda smiled, in a way.

''Do I know you?'' he asked me.

''Uh...Me??'' I quavered, in a shy-like way.

''It's like I've seen you before, maybe it's just my mind,''

''Hehe, yeah,'' I chuckled.

We froze for a second like it was love at first sight. Thanks to Anna, she yanked me behind a bush.

''Elsa, is this the guy we've been searching for?'' she whispered.

''I don't know, I'm not sure,'' I trembled.

''Elsa! You're trembling,''

''No I'm not, its just cold out here,'' I said trying not to sound quavered.

''You know, the cold never bothered you anyway,'' she retorted. ''Is it a fever?''

''Yes maybe we should head back to Arrendale,''

''Hey guys, what are we talking about here?'' blurted Olaf.

''Olaf, shhh!'' she shushed.

-------------------

If the whole chapters total 45 views altogether I will make another chapter c;

Maybe the next one is a bit short like idk 300+ words?