Its Him

Sorry I've been inactive it's just I've been moving and all that ^-^ New country, new things *sigh*

Shoutout to: LivPop 

She is currently working on a story called Lost in Dreams- A Love Story (which is really good you should go check it out and vote it)

FOLLOW HER OR ELSE I WILL BEAT U THE ASS UP

ok just do it okay. (quoting nike)

Don't mind the photo, you know what he is looking at xD

This is going to be short because I don't have enough time bc of school, moving and stuff like that. Might be getting the iPhone 7 idk yet it might not be true bc its only $600+ o.o

------------------------------------

The way he looks at me, I just love it

The way he looks at me, I just love it. His grin, makes me tremble, I smile back, shyly. You don't know how fast my heart races when I see him. He is the guy for me, I can feel it but I'm not sure. It's probably just my fear talking. 

In the North Pole

Jacks perceptive

''Good, that's how I like it red, now paint it GREEN!,'' North demanded to one of the Yetis.

''Warga blarghga!'' cries out the Yeti.

North is Father Christmas or Santa, whatever but we call him North for short. You can find him quite impulsive and big but if you really get to know him, you can get the fun out of him. And that's what I did. What makes him a guardian, is his center. 

Wonder.

''Now Jack, what brings you here?'' he says in his strong Russian accent.

''Oh yeah, um, there were these people in the woods an-''

''Was it of my Yetis?! Damn these big-footed creatures,'' he said before I could finish my sentence. 

He is always good at interrupting us, we're probably used to it now.

''No, people! I think they were looking for something but that doesn't matter, and they came across this bed, the same one me and Baby Tooth saw 300 years ago,'' 

''Well you could of slept there than come here, I'm busy! With Christmas coming up next week and all the toys we need to provide to all the children, naughty or nice, this workshop has been busier than before!'' 

''You've finally changed your slogan,'' I chuckle.

''Is it good? Or too petty?'' 

''Fine, just fine,'' I say.

''So...who were those people you were talking about, and the bed,'' he says, while stroking his beard.

Such a thinker he is. With quite impressive ideas like the one he thought of when there was no one to collect all of the baby teeth when Pitch took them all. Pitch Black, self explanatory.

''I can't really remember about the bed 100 years ago, but the people, there was a little snowman,''

''Like the size of one of my elves?'' he interrupted.

''Not really, just small like not a usual snowman you would see in winter,'' I continue, ''And he came closer to this bed, and my conscious, I don't know, he told me,''

''Your conscious? Aye... The Man in the Moon perhaps?'' he says, showing me the open window displaying the Man In the Moon. 

Unexpectedly, the moon shifts towards the middle of the window and began to shine its light. He can't really communicate with us verbally but that's the best he can do. We look at the center of the intense spot of moonlight, the light ebbs away, leaving a dark spot, which resolves into leaving a silhouette of a bed. North and I look on, stunned. 

''What could this mean? Manny, what could be this?'' North calls.

''Didn't this happen last time, but it was a shadow of Pitch,'' I thought.

To answer North's question, the shadow of the bed vanishes and another shadow crept into the circle of the moonlight which appeared to be Pitch and another hooded creature.