The Guardians

I'm really sorry I haven't posted a new chapter for ages; school and exams like that are really bothering me and I can't concentrate sometimes. Today's the weekend so it's fine :) For now on my chapters are going to be a bit short like I don't know about 400+ or less words. But what do you prefer, short or long? (Chapters, don't think dirty)

----------------------------------------------------------

''Who is this, other man?'' North asks, confused.

By the time North finished his sentence, the moonlight fades away into the distance.

''It's unknown...'' I mumble.

North reaches out for a large, emergency lever and gives it a push. He uses it when there's something wrong or that we're in a grave peril; and we are.

A huddle of yetis enter looking entirely frazzled.

''Get back to work you slobs!'' he demanded. ''Christmas is nigh and I won't be able to have any time to put it with your snobbish behaviour, now get back to work!''

''Wardle bawddrel!'' the yeti salutes.

For the second time in centuries, a colourful radiating energy source, passes through the sky and is destined to reach the guardians.

North was looking upon his GPS (Guardian Positioning System), he sees the guardians in the outskirts of Burgess.

***

The guardians were not at their precise location, but in Burgess.

''Where's Jack? Doesn't he always come here, or is this the wrong place, the wrong place?!'' Tooth shrieks.

''Relax Tooth, we can still have fun without him,'' Bunny chuckles. ''Oh wait we can't because he's the guardian of fun,''

A pointing hand hovers over Sandman's head that makes Bunny think he agrees.

''Even Sandy agrees, well we can't waste any time now,''

''Why are they there?'' questioned North, looking at his GPS. ''Is GPS working?''

''Ouch, this light is blinding my eyes,'' Tooth cries out.

''Oh that's not any light, that's the northern light, mate'' Bunny said.

Sandman feels relieved that he didn't have to put in any effort for making them see the light, such as centuries ago.

The guardians flee as they follow the vibrant light that guided them to the North Pole.

''North, what's wrong?'' Tooth says, concerned.

''Something I greatly feared for years, he's here, again,'' North says in a sad softly way.

''You mean that slim guy who... uh, thought he was going to be a guardian?'' Bunny guesses.

''Yes, Sandy you have to be careful, and this goes out to all of you,''

Jack flies in.

''Jack? You saw it too?'' Bunny, in a shock. ''So are you saying that he is a better guardian than us?''

''No, I came here before it even happened,'' Jack defended.

''But there was a another, man in hood,''

''North what do you mean?'' Tooth asks.

''An apprentice,'' Jack finishes.