Immortality

Now is the time to tell about the other, before he became immortal...

Jack Frost

------------------

In the small town of Burgess, Pennsylvania, was Jack Frost's first memory of him before he became a winter spirit. He had a home, a family, and a sister.

His name was Jackson Overland

''Have fun kids!'' said Margaret (Jack's Mother).

Jack and his sister's friends from the village, fled to the woods because it was winter break. Jack made jokes, played pranks and was having a blast. Flee always looked up to him, mostly because he made children have fun and laugh.

''Jack, get down from there!'' giggled Flee (Jack's sister).

''Look at me! I'm going to catch you all and keep you in my secret lair,'' pretended Jack in an evil, croaky voice.

''You're funny, Jack!'' she laughed.

''Come on Jack, we're going. You don't want to end up fainting and hitting your head,'' joked Margaret.

Jack, his mother, and sister traveled back home, saying goodbye to the villagers.

''That was so awesome Jack!'' said Flee.

''I might as well teach you that when you're old enough,'' chuckled Jack.

People called her Flee because she could jump fast and run so fast as a bunny. However, the next day was unexpected.

 However, the next day was unexpected

The morning of the town of Burgess..

As the second of Flee waking up, she sprinted to Jack's room to wake him up.

''Jack, wake up. Come on you promised that you would teach me how to ice skate,'' verified Flee.

Jack trying to make an effort to please his sister was exhausted from the past few days, playing in the woods.