Is it Him?

''Jack?!'' North asks, worried.

''Yeah, I'm fine,'' I lie.

''What happened? I heard screaming from workshop?''

''It's nothing, I swear,''

''Oh okay, I must be hearing something then,'' he walks off, while nagging at one of his yeti.

I'm not going back to sleep, never. It's always that shadow whispering amongst my sleep, but there are two figures. It's the two figures that are bothering me the most. Who could they be? I have to decide whether I tell North or not.

I get up. Tooth, looking in concern, flies into my room.

''Hey Jack, North told me about what happened. Is there something you would want to tell us?'' Tooth curiously asks.

''Well, it's not that much but I had this dream of this girl I met in the forest, and she was the queen of this kingdom I'm not sure what was it called but yeah,''

''Go on,''

''And then after that, I hear this mysterious voice thats coming from the dark, and I see two figures standing infront of me,''

''What he say?'' North is peeping behind my door, waiting for his question to be answered.

''North?'' I say.

''Go on Jack,''

''He said 'Jack, watch out...' in this creepy eerie voice,''

''Do you recognise the voice?'' Tooth says.

''I think, well I don't know yet,''

''Hmm...'' North thinks, stroking his long white beard, ''Shadowy, eerie, creepy whispers, coming from the dark you say? That sounds to me like that bogey man!''

''Pitch? But didn't he-,'' Tooth tries to finish.

''No, he might of seduced all his nightmares,''

'' Yeah North's right,'' I agree. ''There are some possible ways that Pitch could of returned,''