My Dream

hey guys ^-^

sorry i haven't been uploading much chapters in a while, maybe I won't get this done before christmas ));

school has been getting in the way of EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING. school starts so early, and ends so late. like at 7:25, im supposed to be eating breakfast but instead im going to school and at 4:00, im supposed to be having a shower but instead, leavung school ughhl. i dont have time to read, to write stories, to go on my phone (well everyday i get to but for a short time period) and many many many XD instead of me ranting about how school is ruining our lives im gonna get back to the story ((;

------------------------------------------------

I can't sleep. I can't explain it; it's more than just being 'restless'. Nobody understands me. They think 'I'm crazy', 'an old wizard', 'Creepy Frosty The Snowman''. And many more. I'm getting a little bit bizzare when I get to my dreams, but I can't control them. It's not me doing it. It's Him.

I step into this kingdom, quite magnificent, really. There's a castle, followed by a brick-wall bridge and a few colourful villages. Everyone seems so nice and joyful, just like the scenery. It makes me brighten up more. A girl, she must be the queen of this remarkable kingdom. I see her gentle, humble arms embraced in ones arms. This warm, elegant, rose gown she is wearing makes me feel warmhearted and happy. The boy seems happy after hugging her. I caught a glimpse of this icy heart statue, sitting on the top of a fountain.

''Are you here for her gift of love?'' I hear someone say.

I didn't respond due to the fact that I had no idea what was going on, and where I was. Abruptly, she found me.

''Hello!'' she cheers.

''Hi,'' I said, not knowing where this conversation would lead up too and why she wanted to speak to me.

''You seem confused and a little bit unhappy, would you like me to cheer you up?''

How did she know my feelings? Can she foresee everything? Can she read minds?

All these questions started popping up.

''I guess,'' I queer.

''Love, your power, and shine. Let your warmness show its colour. Make the clock reverse. Bring back the ones that suffer. Heal what has been hurt. Change the fates' design. Save what has been lost. Save what has been mine.'' she sings, gracefully.

Soon, the whole kingdom fills up with this sapphire energy, that was surprisingly loving. Everyone began to feel joyness in themselves, even me.

''You're a miracle!'' I say, in shock of what just happened over a few song words.

''Oh no, it's like my thing!'' she giggled.

''What are you, anyways?'' I ask, optimistically.

''A guardian,''

                                                                             ***

''Jack, watch out...'' an eerie voice appears.

A black flash appears out of sight.

''Watch out for what? Jack? Jack? Jack...'' North's words began to enhance.

I wake up, breathing heavily as I hear a faint, deep voice in my ears. I rub my eyes delibrately.