Another Dream

I hear screams of fear clouding around this place, pitch black everywhere. This place looked a lot like my last dream I had, or was it a vision? I don't understand dreams so I just brush it off, but these ones seem peculiar.

''Run away little children!'' 

I overhear someone growl; his voice seems familiar: quite deep, an uncanny style. There is a another voice.

''Our job here is done Pitch, watch all those stupid petrified children,''

This time it's a girl's voice. Who are they? I ask myself. This may be one of my lucid dreams. I have loads of them. 

I feel terribly strange, I awaken opening my eyes tirely watching those vivid images fade away as I begin to open my eyes. I blink twice trying to regain my full eyesight and say nothing. I gaze upon the tree above me for a few minutes attempting to figure out the point of this dream. I know there's no point in dreams to some people, but I know that most people believe dreams have a meaning, but some don't know the explanation to it. 

I sit on a log figuring out what happened it the dream. 

''Argh! What did it mean? I can't think of anything!'' I yell, clutching my fists and stabbing the air.

Displeased, I walk around the forest desperately trying to unravel the meaning until I turn around and I meet up with the faded moon in the morning sky. I feel the yearning to ask the Man in Moon a question.

''I see you are distressed, Jack,'' 

''Isn't it obvious?!'' I frowned.

''Jack, go to the kingdom,''

''What kingdom?''

''The kingdom that was in your dream a couple of times,''

''Why? Do you know what it means?'' curious, I ask.

''Afraidly yes, but go now quickly,''

''Tell me why, and I'll go to uhh Arrendella-what's-it-called,''

''Go and you will find out why,''

''Tell me, please I'm desperate,''

''Patience, Jack, seek the North Mountain and you will know why,''

I hopelessly sigh and I start to begin my journey to the North Mountain without an utter word.