This love

A/N: So this is a brand new story that I just randomly wanted to write! I hope you enjoy:)

*Noah pov*

Today's the big day....

My first day at my new school. I'm seriously dreading the awkward new kid stage that will no doubt be taking place over the next few weeks. Well, at least the school year just started a week ago, so I'm sure I'm not the only new kid.

I'm hoping that I'll be able stay at this school for a while. My brother and I live with our dad, who has a drinking and gambling addiction, so we move a lot.

I push through the big doors, entering the school, and begin to slowly explore the hallway. The hallways are empty because class has already started.I notice some of the lockers have dents in them. I frown, do they have fights here?

After a few minutes I come to a door that says office. I suppose this is the best place to get information on where I'm supposed to be. I push the door open and enter.

The only noise in the office is the clicking of the secretaries keyboard as she types away. I walk over, hoping she'll notice me, which she thankfully does. She turns to me, her overly red lips twisting into a smile.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asks.

"Um well I'm new here and I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be." I say awkwardly.

"Okay, what's your name?" She asks turning back to the computer.

"Noah Carson."

She continues typing, and after a few seconds the printer next to her computer spits something out. She takes the paper and hands it to me.

"Here you go sweetie, that's your class schedule for this semester." I take the paper and smile.

"Thanks."

Just as I'm turning to leave, a dude comes into the office. He has scruffy light brown hair, brown eyes, and is dressed in a simple tee shirt and sweat pants.

"Oh, Nick I'm so glad you're here! Could you please help Noah find his first class?" The secretary asks, he smiles warmly and holds out his hand.

"Hey. Nice to meet you, I'm Nick."

"Noah."

"Can I have a look at your schedule?" He asks, I hand it to him. He looks it over and smiles.

"Follow me." He says cocking his head to the door and turning around.

He starts to walk away, and I follow him. Right as we're about to exit I hear a loud bang, making my jump.

The door to the deans office door swings open and two people come out. An older man, who I assume is the dean, and a young man, probably my age.

"I hope you're ashamed of yourself! The first week of school!" The dean booms in the kids face. The kids back is turned to me, so I can't get a good look at him.

"Hey, you coming?" Nicks asks, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Oh yeah." I mumble following him out the door.

We walk in silence for a few minutes, before Nick sighs.

"Sorry you had to see that back there. That guy is always causing trouble."

"Who is he?" I ask.

"Derek Highbreeder. Also known as the biggest asshole in the school."

"What's so bad about him?"

"He's the schools biggest bully. He picks fights with everyone, and treats everyone like shit. Even though he has no reason to be a jerk.." I blink.

"What do you mean?"

"Derek has the classic perfect high school life: rich parents, a's in every class without even trying, plus his and his sister are both unbelievably good looking. Yet for some reason he treats everyone here like they're dirt." I frown.

"Isn't anyone on his good side?"

"There are a few, but they're assholes like him." Nick explains, he stops walking and motions to a door.

"That's your first class."

"Oh, okay thanks for the help." I say, waking over to the door.

"No problem, see you around."