Chapter 10

A/N: WE SHOULD TOTALLY JUST STAB CESAR.

*Derek pov*

"How the fuck am I suppose to do the project if the dude won't talk to me?" I groan to my friends around the lunch table.

"Why won't he talk to you?" Zach asks, I shrug.

"I don't even know. He just sat there."

"Maybe it's because you shoved his ass in a locker the first time you saw him." Emma points out, I roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I just need to get him to talk or I'm gonna fail this project." I mumble.

"You could always just threaten him into talking." Jesse says jokingly, I chuckle.

"True, that's always an option."

We eat in silence for a minute or two, before Zach clears his throat.

"Oh Derek I almost forgot to tell you. The seniors have challenged you to another fight." He informs me.

I smirk, I guess try didn't get enough last time..

"When and where?" I ask.

"In the gym, durning last period." He tells me, I grin.

"I look foreword to it."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stretch my arms out as I walk to the gym.

These fights have been happening for years now. I'm a junior, and the seniors have a hard time dealing with the fact that I'm better than them.

Especially Adam, he's normally the one who challenges me. He was the biggest baddest dude in the school, before I came along of corse. He's had a hard time letting the crown go...

"Jesse come with me, the rest of you stay here." I tell them just before we reach the gym. They all nod.

I enter the gym with Jesse by my side, and find it empty.

"Now what?" Jesse asks me, I shrug.

"Now we wait."

*Emma pov*

I sit with Zach outside of the gym, waiting for Derek to return. He's been annoying me lately...

"God he's been in there forever.." Zach grumbles, beginning to stand up, I push him back down.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you. You know how Derek gets." I warn, he sighs and sits back down.

Derek is extremely protective over me, he always makes one of his friends stay with me whenever he gets in a fight. In case the seniors try anything stupid...

I swear he acts like I'm made of glass. I'm not completely helpless. I'm terrified if I ever start dating a guy Derek is going to murder him..

The final bell rings, I wait a minute, but Derek still doesn't come out. I sigh and stand up after everyone exits their classrooms and leaves the room.

"Come on Zach, lets g-" I'm cut off by a yell of pain.

I instantly dash around the corner to see what's going on. Zach hurries to follow me, calling for me to hold on.

My eyes widen seeing Adam, punching the new kid in the face. Zach opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"Go get Derek!" I hiss. He nods as runs off.

*Derek pov*

I sigh, looking at the clock on the wall. Last period ends in five minutes. I run my hand though my hair, exhaling deeply in annoyance.

"Jesse." I call over at my friend who's been amusing himself by playing with a basket ball.

"Hmm?"

"C'mon, lets go. Adam obviously changed his mind." I say with a shrug turning to leave the gym.

Suddenly Zach runs in, I frown at him.

"Dude what are you doing? Where's Emma?"

"There's no time, Adam has Noah and he's beating the shit out of him!" Zach exclaims. My eyes widen.

"What why?"

"I don't know, just follow me!"

For some reason the idea of Adam hurting him makes me rage, Adam is going be in the hospital when I get done with him....

Zach leads me out of the gym down the hall to where Emma is watching at a safe distance. I grit my teeth in anger as I watch Adam pin Noah roughly against the wall.

"Adam! Your fight is with me!" I call angrily.

Adams eyes widen as my fist collides with his face. I beat the hell out of him while Noah stands there in shock.

After a few minutes, Adam is laying there whimpering, and I'm trying to catch my breath. I pick up Adams face with my stinging hands and shoot him a death glare.

"We'll discuss this later." I spit at him.

"Are you okay?" I ask Noah, who just stares at me, still in shock.

I sigh, I don't have time for this dude.

"Watch yourself new kid." I mumble, walking away, still panting.