chapter 2

I knew today will be just like yesterday. Both John and Eric will be there to pick on Harry but if they knew what was good for them and they wanted to become pro football players they would stay away from Harry.

I sat there looking at Harry as he fidgeted while waiting for school to start "stop that or I will distract you" I said smiling "sorry I just don't want to deal with John or Eric" he said looking down. I grabbed his chin and tilted his head up so he was looking at me "as long as there is a breath in my body those two will not bother you nor will anyone else"I told him.

"Why are you being like this with me?" I looked at him a little confused "Why would I not be like this?"He looked at me and signed "I want the truth not half like you gave me yesterday" I nodded

"Alright fine you want to know I'll tell you" I took a deep breath and tossed the cigarette."I like you a lot Harry and that is something that never has happened to me, and as long as I'm around you, you will be protected." he looked at me this time oddly"Why?"

"I told you why"I replied "so you're getting into fights because of me?" he asked as he looked at me "no. It's because they are assholes who don't know when to leave people alone so I take care of them"I said

"and cause of me" he said,I groaned knowing he wouldn't give up till I told him. "alright yes.there are you happy now. fuck"I said then walked off. He just wouldn't leave it at me telling him I liked him, he had to push further and get me mad.

"Wait, Belle"Harry called after me but I kept walking, he grabbed my arm but I pulled it away from him and kept going."Will you stop?" he asked "no. now go away" I replied. Instead of listening to me he walked in front of me."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to press the issue" he said. I went to walk past him but he blocked me.

"Move Harry," I said "not till you listen to me," he said so I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"I should have left it as it was and not push you more. I'm sorry for that, it's just I don't want to be the reason why you are getting in trouble" he said "your not the reason" I told him."I have gotten in trouble in school way before you ever came here so don't think you're the reason" I said then walked passed him.

I skipped the biggest part of the classes and just stayed outside smoking with my girls and causing trouble like we always had.

"The two new guys are really hot," Misty said, "did you get their number?"Becky asked "that and a date tonight"Misty smiled "which new guy do you have?" I asked "Louis and let me tell you this boy is fine as hell.and his eyes are so blue," she said smiling as she talked about Louis.

"Well, who has Liam's number?"Becky asked "that would be me"Raven answered her."What does he look like?"I asked "he is tall, short hair, and chocolate brown eyes," she said.

"Well, it looks like you three all have a guy. and I'm left without again" Becky said "I'm not with Harry"I told her and the girls gasped "what! why not?"Misty asked "he thinks since I beat the crap out of John and Eric that it's his fault I'm getting in trouble and I told him I have been getting in trouble in school way before he got here"I answered.

"Belle you can't snap at him like you did after your fight" Raven said I went to say something but Becky cut me off.

"Um Belle you might want to look over by the lunch hall," she said. I turned and seen John hold Harry up by his throat. I threw my cigarette to the floor and took off, I tackled John making him drop Harry. Then proceeded punched him in the face repeatedly. I stood up and kicked him in the side with my steel toe boots.

"I warned you not to mess with him," I said as I kicked him again then field goal kicked him right in the nose. I turned and looked at Harry "you ok?" I checked him over, seeing if there was any markings or bruises on him.

"No, my side hurts," he said so I lifted up his shirt and seen a huge bruise "who did this?"I asked "Eric" he replied then winced in pain."Girls watch Harry. I have a fucking jock to beat"I told them as they walked over to where I was, nodding their heads.

I walked off looking for Eric and I saw him standing in front of Harmony the school slut. I walked up to him and punched him then grabbed him by his long hair and slammed his head into the lockers while Harmony stood there yelling at me to stop.

"I fucking warned you not to bother Harry.but you're too stupid to listen, "I said as I beat his ass like I did John's."Stop you crazy bitch" Harmony screamed so I punched her to shut her up. I looked from Eric to Harmony "you two will make the perfect couple. Both have a broken nose. and are both dumb as shit" I smiled then walked off.

I grabbed Harry and headed for my car."I can't leave school I'll get in trouble" he said as we got in my car "no you won't" I said as I pulled out of the parking lot and took off to mine and the girl's place."What did you do to him?" he asked, "the same thing I did to John" I answered when I pulled into the driveway and got out.

"I-"I cut him off by kissing him."I told you that as long as there is a breath in my body I will protect you" I said then walked inside with Harry trailing behind.