chapter 24

~A couple months later~

Misty and Raven got married last month so they are on their honeymoon still. And the whole time they have been gone, Harry and I  have been at each other like wild animals.

It was like we never left our honeymoon. Like we were still in the cabin alone and we never returned to Los Angeles. Just the memories of the events that have happened ran through my mind as I set up a sexy eventful night for Harry.

Something I have been Practicing for. It was shocking that I had the strength to do what I have to prepare for this night.

I slipped on my sexy little number. Then slid on the robe and tied it tightly closed as I waited for Harry to come home. I slipped on my six-inch heels then made my way downstairs and sat on the couch waiting ladylike.

When the front door opened I stood up and made my way over to Harry."Hello, baby" he greeted after I kissed him."Hey. How was work?" I asked "great" he answered then took in my look. I smirked "I need you to put this on, "I said handing him a blindfold. He grinned while doing as I said.

I took his hand and headed to the room I had the fun set up. I sat him in a chair an closed the door then stood next to the stripper pole and looked at him."Take it off" I said watching him reach up an take the blindfold off.

He smiled while licked his lips, I took off the robe and tossed it aside then turned on Six Inch Heels then started dancing. I twirled around on the pole then made my way over to him. I prompted my foot upon his an continued to dance.

He looked at me with two of his fingers on his lip an smiled. I winked at him as I moved away swaying my hips sexually as I continued to dance for him. I heard him move, so I looked back an seen him mess with his jeans.

"hands-off, "I said looking at him then slowly stripped out of my sexy little number. I faced away from him as I swayed my hips to the music then slowly turned. I cover my breast with my left arm while flipped my hair with my right hand.

"Now be a good boy and strip completely" he did as I said an sat back down. I made my way over to him an straddled his cock, I grinned my clit on him making us both moan.

"Move your arm please" I removed my arm from my boobs and he leaned down capturing my right breast in his mouth.

I leaned back an he wrapped his arms around me keeping me in place. I lifted up an slid right down on to his awaiting shaft. He teased my boobs as I rode him, both of us moaning an crying out form the touches we were giving each other.

He lifted me up an carried me upstairs to our room where we brought each others body to life an reached different heights of love making.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/n: getting close to the end of the story,I hope you all enjoyed it and that I did good.