chapter 21

After we Changed into regular clothes before catching our flight we waved bye to Becky and Zayn who surprised us an came to the wedding since the didn't go on a honeymoon.

The second we walked into the cabin I rented for us. We pushed each other up against the walls. Then He lifted me up an carried me to the room. I tugged off his shirt then jumped down and worked on his jeans.

I groaned when I struggled with his almost skin tight skinnies."Really of all days, you pick today to wear these" I said making him laugh.

"Don't laugh.help.or I will leave to you jerk off" I said looking at him. It took him less than a second to yank them down and off. He tossed them to the side an I looked at him.

"Show off," I said then stripped out of my pants and yanked his briefs down.

He ripped my panties off then reached around and unfastened my bra. I jumped back in his arms as he walked over to the bed and laid us down on it. I pulled him to me and kissed him as if my life depended on it.

He licked my lip asking for entrance an I denied him so he pinched my boob making me moan. Giving him entry, we fought for dominance which he came close to winning but I beat him an flipped us over.

I kissed my way down his body, biting his nipples then licking his torso, I teased him by taking my time.

Making him moan an groan, when he didn't expect it I took him deep in my mouth an sucked him off so good. I hollowed my cheeks for better suction and drove him crazy. His hips bucked like crazy and his hand pressed me down harder.

His shaft twitched and his cum flowed out of him like a stream. I swallowed every bit of him, gave him one last suck on his tip then moved back up. I smiled when he opened his eyes. His breathing was going crazy just from what I did to him.

"Ready for more?" I asked he simply nodded I bent down and licking the side of my inner lip then kissed him.

I moved my hand done his body and positioned him right at my dripping entrance. I brushed my Labia along his tip he moaned."Don't tease me" he whined "awe but that takes the fun out" I joked.

"Please baby" he begged "oh alright.since you said please," I replied then pumped him a few times before sliding right down on him. My head fell back as we both moaned my walls stretched.

"How are you still so tight?" I shrugged my shoulders and slowly started moving. I moved up and down round and round then rode him like that was no yesterday, that I had no fear of anything ever happening.

I let my wild side make her appearance and let him have all of me as I held nothing back.