Chapter 19

Wedding Jitters is something I somewhat have. But the main thing I have is fear. I am so scared that something is going to happen an ruin mine and Harry's big day. Or someone will interrupt when asked if there is anyone who thinks we shouldn't be together.

I haven't kept it from Harry I have told him. And he feels the same way. Which is a somewhat relief, then again not so much.That both bride an groom is scared that our big day will be ruined.

"Come on Belle you have to relax and not think of the worse" Becky said as she sat across from me and Harry."Let me ask something" I said she nodded."Ok picture it.it's your wedding day, an everything is going great. just perfect" I said."Then out of nowhere, it's ruined or someone stepped up and said I have something to say or objects it."

"How would that make you feel?" Becky looked at me "I would be scared an hurt" I nodded my head "my point exactly." Zayn and the others joined us "yea but say it goes perfectly fine an nothing ruins it" Liam said. I covered my face shaking my head."What we feel are normal guys. Yeah, things could go sour. or they could go perfectly" Harry said

"But what we want everyone to understand is that.we are not only scared that something may happen or someone interrupts us.but that we fear that something beyond our wedding will happen," Harry said

"This is their first.so just let them try an calm down. while we show them our support." Misty said as she side hugged me. I looked at her an smiled then leaned closer to her in the hug. She nodded an hugged me tighter. 

"We are.but we don't want them to live in fear of everything," Raven said. I turned and looked at her, "Other than this.when have I ever feared anything?" I asked her refraining from snapping.

"you fear Harry leaving you all the time" she replied. I looked at her and shook my head, "look, guys, we love you all and truly love the fact that you all care. but this is something need to have support.not you all telling us to get over it" Harry said before I could reply to Raven.

"I support you guys," Liam said Misty nodded her head."Me too" she said still hugging me."We all support you."Louis said the others nodded in agreement.

"Funny way to show it," I said as I stood up and walked off.

I didn't want more of their "support" if it was going to be how it was so far. I walked into mine and Harry's room an sat on the bed. I covered my face groaned an fell back.

This fear is something I can't wait till it is gone. I get where they are coming from.but it feels like only two out of them all truly understand.