chapter 10

Internal screaming is the only word to describe looking at our guys."Can you believe them girls thinking they can just hit on our guys with out us saying something?"Misty asked after we returned from a triple date.

Where the waitress and other customers kept hitting on our boys."Well, they shut up quickly when Belle said something" Raven said. "Yea where did you get that temper Belle?"Louis asked."Shh I can't tell"I said smiling he laughed.

"Well they messed with the wrong guys,and the waitress had the nerve to hand her number to them in front of us"Misty said.

"She will know better than to do that next time," Liam said laughing "it's not funny Liam," Raven said "it is funny," Liam said."It's funny how one minute we were all sitting there just letting them girls flirt and flirt then Belle just snapped on them all" Harry said

"Nobody and I means nobody is allowed to flirt with you," I said looking at him.

"Same goes for the two of you" Misty and Raven said pointing at Liam and Louis. They laughed and we shook our heads."Anyways with that aside we have something to tell you guys" I said and the girls nodded their heads smiling.

"What?"Liam asked a little unsure what he just asked and what is going to happen."It's nothing bad so relax" Misty told him."We each are going to have individual dates with you boys" Misty told them"what are we going to swap dates?"Louis asked. "No she means we aren't going to triple date, we are going to do single dates" Raven answered.

"Why? what is the occasion?" Liam asked "Well when that date comes up then you will find out. till then the only thing you will know is when the date is.and how to dress for it"Raven answered.

"Don't kill us," Louis said, we laughed "we aren't going to kill you or anyone, "Misty said. "Is it going to be fun?" Harry asked  "the date is up to the girl. so whatever she has planned you will find out that day" I replied.

"I can't wait for our date then," he said "me either or what is to come after"I grinned.

"Alright, so when are the single dates?"Liam asked  "well mine and yours is the same day as Misty's and Belle's" Raven replied, "so when is that?" Louis asked "next Wednesday at seven" Misty told him.

"Ok, is ours formal or casual?"Harry asked "formal" I replied "how about ours," Liam asked "formal," Raven said "and ours is formal as well" Louis guessed and Misty nodded her head.

"Quick question what is the nlobd?"Liam asked "never leave our bedroom day" Raven answered "my kind of day," Harry said looking over at me with the Cheshire cat smile. "Belle came up with it, "Misty said and I winked at Harry."What does that mean?" Louis asked "well you will each find out what that means when our dates come" Misty answered.

"Till then make sure you guys are ready for whatever may happen, "Raven said."Do you all know what is going to happen on each other's date?" Liam asked "We know what and where it is.and what is going to happen after. but as far as during no we don't"  Misty replied.

"Can't wait," Louis said a little scared "Louis there is nothing to be afraid of. just cause you don't know what is going to happen" Misty told him."I am like Harry. I can't wait for our date" Liam said making Raven smile.

"So till then, I am going to build a blanket fort and have a movie marathon anyone is welcome to join me" I said then went to get started. They all helped me make the fort then misty ordered some pizza then we all got in the fort and began out movie marathon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

585 words yea another short chapter sorry

PLZ COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK