Chapter 13

I got up and went to take a quick shower while Harry slept. I slipped on a black & white Day Of The Dead skull tank top with black ripped skinnies. I put my hair up in a ponytail then headed downstairs and started on breakfast.

"Morning" the girls greeted as they came to help me "morning" I replied. We all three was grinning and showing off our love bits as well as other after sex markings.

"Damn Belle! you have more markings on you then we do" Misty said I smiled "he is that good" I remarked as I continued to cook."So is Liam, but he didn't mark me like you are" Raven said.

"You should see what I did to him" I replied "ooh! you go girl" they said."Morning" the guys greeted as the went to their girls "morning" we replied.

We kissed as they wrapped their arms around us."Go sit breakfast is almost done" Misty told them so they let us go, but I grabbed Harry pulling him back and got a proper morning kiss."Hey save that for later" Raven said.

"I don't want to. I want to show off my love for my man" I replied as Harry went to sit down.

"The markings on both of you show it clear enough," Louis said. Harry smiled and I winked at him then turned my attention back to the food."Alright, breakfast is ready" we said turning the stove off and making everyone a plate.

Harry went to grab some juice while Liam grabbed the cups and Louis pulled out the chairs for us girls.

"Thank you," we said as we placed the plates down and took our seats."Welcome"they replied sitting back down. We talked as we ate "so how did you all never leave your bedroom day turn out?" Harry asked the guys smiled and the girls grinned.

"Went very well" they replied."Well Harry and I have something to tell you all" I said "what?" they asked "we are getting married" Harry replied.

"Awe congratulations, "Misty said "thank you," we said, "who asked who?" Louis asked "I asked him" I answered "different," Liam said and I nodded my head "well congratulations, "Louis said "thank you" we replied. "Yes congratulations," Raven and Liam said.

I looked at Raven questionable but she shook her head telling me it was nothing. So I dropped for now but I will find out what is wrong.

They cleaned the kitchen not letting us girls do anything."Raven lets go talk" I said walking to the back room. She walked in behind me and I closed the door."What's wrong?" I asked

"I popped the question last night and got shot down.he said he wasn't ready to commit to me" she cried so I held her close "I am so sorry. If I would have known I would've never said anything"I pulled her into my arms and hugged her.

"It's not your fault.you didn't know" I sighed. "Yea. but I feel bad for rubbing it in." she shook her head "Don't it's fine" I hugged her tighter.

She pulled back and wiped her eyes then went to the bathroom and washed her face."You look like you did when you walked in here" I told her making her smiled."I will tell you this if he never commits to you then he is absolutely crazy.you are a perfect girl and any guy would be lucky to have you as their girlfriend, fiancee, and wife."

She hugged me," Thank you Belle" I smiled and nodded my head "welcome."

We walked out of the room holding each other side ways and Misty came to join us so I wrapped my arm around her as she stood on my other side grinning from ear to ear."What would you girls like to do today?"Liam asked

"Just be together" Raven replied, "All of us"Misty added. I smiled and hugged them close to me.

"We can do that," Harry said I looked up at him and smiled "so an all-day movie marathon?"Louis asked "yeah" us girls said throwing our hands up.

"Or do a half movie marathon day then at night go clubbing" Liam suggested."Even better" we said. "But we don't need to get drunk," Louis said "we won't get drunk, "Harry said."Yea just because you go to a club doesn't mean you have to get drunk" I stated.

" Alright then," he said and us girls clapped then went to grab some blankets and picked a spot in the living room to sit or in my case lay since I picked the floor. I laid a blanket under myself then went to get two pillows and laid them down.

Harry climbed under the covers."Hey, this is my spot find your own"I joked "no" he said "yes" I said slipping in next to him."No" he replied "fine," I said then turned away and acted like I was mad.

"Awe baby I just want to lay next to you so we can cuddle.don't be mad" he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked at him and smiled "I was just joking"I grinned while the others laughed.

He pulled me much closer so our bodies were pressed together and kissed me."Well played love" he said, "I thought so too" I replied then laid on my stomach while one of them picked a movie on Netflix.