chapter 8

I felt so much better thanks to Harry taking care of me while I was sick. Now I am back to my regular self and I love it. "Hey, Belle um .... when are we going to be seeing a little Styles around here?" Misty asked "when curls over here feel the need to never leave the bedroom" I replied. I looked at Harry and he blushed pushing up his glasses.

"We all would like to see mini Styles.Us guys are going to go somewhere while you girls go have a day out," Liam said.

"Alright just please be careful," we said they nodded their heads kissed us then left."Well, let's go sexy shopping" Raven said. "To Victoria secrets," Misty said as we headed out the door getting into her charger.

"Are we going to have a never leave the bedroom kind of day?" I asked "heck yes.cause we want mini Tomlinson's and Payne's"misty said

"You know when I was sick I thought I was pregnant" I confessed. "Really?"Misty asked I nodded "I bet it sucked that you weren't, "Raven said "majorly" I replied. "Did you tell Harry?" Misty asked "of course she told him," Raven said.

"Hush you know what I mean," Misty said "yes I told him and he wants a family with me, as much as I want one with him" I answered.

After we arrived at the mall we went to other stores first before hitting up Victoria Secrets."Saving the best for last" we said walking in the store and going different ways to find some sexy outfits and matching bra and panties.

"Alright if this doesn't get us somewhere then I'm not sure what will," Misty said once we were back in the car. 

"We will find out sooner or later," Raven said as we grabbed our bags and walked inside. I was shocked as were they when we saw our guys. "Holly shit you look so freaking hot right now baby," I said walking up to Harry and kissing him.

"Wow," Misty said "speechless" Raven remarked as they went to their guys."When did this happen?" I asked pulling away to take a better look at them all."We went to get our annual checkup and found out that we no longer need glasses"Liam said.

"I'm not saying you weren't hot before. but damn baby you are so freaking sexy" I said looking at Harry and he shrugged his shoulders grinning then blew me a kiss. I pulled him to me and kissed the breath out of him and myself.

"I can't even talk right now," Raven said, "do we look that bad?"Louis asked."No you guys don't look bad at all, I mean holly mother of everything nerd" Misty said making both Harry and I laugh.

"So we.."Liam couldn't finish his question cause Raven shut him up. I pulled back and bit my lip just looking at Harry makes me want to take him upstairs for an early never leave bedroom fun."So what did you girls get?" Louis asked

"Something you guys will find out soon" Misty replied and I nodded my head. "We will like it?"Liam asked "very much," Raven said."Does it involve our rooms" Harry asked "oh yeah" I replied smiling then winked at him as I took my stuff upstairs.

"Zayn, Becky welcome back," the girls and guys said. I walked out and stood at the top of the stairs "where is Belle"Becky asked "right here" I said looking at them "hey Belle" Zayn said "hi Z" I said walking down the steps and looking at Becky.

"B guess what?" Becky said "what?" I asked "we are getting married," she said holding up her left hand and squealing in excitement."Congratulations" the guys said but us girls didn't say anything."Backyard Becky....now"I said then walked off with Misty and Raven following.

"Is she not happy?" Zayn asked "I broke a rule, "Becky said then followed us outside."What rule?" he asked but Becky didn't answer him she just followed us outside. I looked at her and crossed my arms as did Misty and Raven.