chapter 15

Once we were all done with our fun, we went and got ready to go out to the club. I went with a blue tube dress that hugged me in all the right places, showing all the right assets. I slipped on my blue pumps leaving my hair in a loose wave, then applied eyeliner and mascara.

"Wow look at you Belle" Misty said walking in. I smiled "sexy huh?" I asked then twirled "more like hot as hell, "Raven said walking in to join us. I smiled "thank you. you girls look hot too"I replied "awe thank you, Belle," they said then hugged me.

"Now let's go before the boys lose their minds," I said "Harry won't let you out of his sight" Misty joked as we walked out of the bathroom and down the steps." sight hell he won't keep his hands to his self," Raven said.

 "Neither will Louis or Liam," I said then winked at the girls as we stood behind the guys who were chatting.

Liam was the first to see us.when he looked from Louis to us his jaw dropped. Harry was talking to him but he didn't respond just kept looking at us.so Harry and Louis looked to see what had Liam in a daze.when they turned around they did the same thing Liam did.

We walked up to them and closed their mouths "don't want a bug in there do you?" Raven asked as she winked at them then us girls walked out and got in the car that awaited us.

~~~~~~~

I linked arms with the girls and headed to the dance floor while the guys just sat and watched us while having their self a beer or two. I locked eyes with Harry and started dancing sexually to Justify My Love. He kept watching me as I danced I motioned him to me. As the others just watched as he made his way over to me.

"Wanting.needing.waiting.for you.to justify my love" I whispered the lyrics into his ear as I swayed my body against his. He turned me around so I was facing him and ran his hand down my side and wrapped it around my waist. I trailed my lips from his ear to his neck as my hand's ghost over him sexually.

He ran his hand up my jaw and grabbed me pulling me close and pressed his lips against mine hungry for me. I licked his bottom lip a bit down on it earning a moan from him. I did it again the slipped my tongue in his mouth an fought his for dominance.

He pressed our bodies closer together as we continued to move to the music while our mouths found different places to kiss.

We sat there watching as the others showed their love like me and Harry did on the dance floor. The start of Can't Keep My Hands To Myself came on so us girls grabbed our guys and took them to the dance floor.

Doing what we do best, From the looks, we were getting from every guy in the club to the ones our boys were giving us we were turning them on.

"Be prepared for a long sexual non-stop night when we get home" Harry breathed against my neck then started kissing me while he moved with me to the music."I can't wait" I replied then brought his lips up to mine.

"Alright time to go, "Liam said so we got our things and left. We all were making out not paying a bit attention to the city or the driver till they said we arrived.

I pushed Harry up against the wall of our room and ripped open his half button shirt."Did I ever tell you how incredibly sexy you look with half-open shirts? how I just want to rip the rest open and stare at your sexy torso, then bring you up here where I can trail you tattoos with my tongue.moving from the dates on your collarbone to the ferns on your hips" I murmured as I trialed my lips along his neck while unfastening his belt then undoing his skinny and then yanking them down with no trouble.

I stood back and looked at him smiling then he flipped and pressed me up against the wall moving to unzip my dress and pushed it down leaving me in my blue lace panties. His lips hungrily met mine in a fiery kiss, then moved to my neck leaving his signature love bite.

Before trailing down going to my chest, I push him back till he falls on the bed then I finish undressing and grab the elastic of his boxers and tug them down tossing them away then crawled on the bed slowly making my way to his hardening shaft.

I took my time teasing him making him harder. I licked his tip using the pre-cum to jerk him off. Listening to him had me go harder till I decided play time was over and took him all the way into my mouth hollowing my cheeks.

"Is this what you want baby boy?" I asked pulling away from him a little then going back taken him deeper as his hips jerked up."Yes "he replied as he grabbed my hair and pushed me further till his tip touched the back of my throat.

I moaned against him making him moan out my name. I moved his hands and started moving fast till his shaft twitched and he spewed in my mouth. His warm salty juice running down my throat as I swallowed then pulled away licking his tip.

I looked at him watching as his chest rose and fell from his heavy breathing."I want you to take me from behind" I told him causing him to sit and smile."Hand and knees now" he demanded so I done like told.

I shook my ass and he slapped it hard. Making me moan "you like that?" he asked as he done it again I moaned a response "words baby," he said as he smacked my ass again "yes I love it"I replied.

I felt him rub over when he hit then trail his hand between my legs cupping my heat." your soaking" he said I nodded my head in response. "Did I make you this wet baby?" he asked rubbing my clit making me moan a yes.

He didn't waste any time sliding into me. I arched my back moaning his name out as he reached around and played with my boobs while his hips slapped against mine. I slammed back when he picked up his movements making him moan.

I repeated my actions then clenched around him tightly. He grabbed my hair and pulled back "not so tight" he said trailing his lips along my neck making me moan in pleasure.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to really have him. More then what he was giving me."Harder.go harder please"I begged him as we moved together. He pulled out flipped me on to my back lifted up my legs placing them on his shoulders and slammed into me. I screamed out his name over and over with each hard thrust.

I clenched around him more and more as he moved inside of me hitting my g-spot. I felt my orgasm build up quickly."I'm...-"I didn't need to finish what I was about to say cause he nodded his head in agreement "me too baby," he said.

He leaned down and I grabbed his hair hard and slammed my lips with his as we both climaxed. We rode out our orgasm.

Then he dropped after my legs slid off him," that was beyond incredible baby" I panted as he nodded his head in agreeing with me as he laid on top of me. Both of us sweating and breathing heavy. I wrapped my arms around him enjoying the after sex feeling.