Chapter 23

So many times of us making love, or just plain screwing. It didn't matter we went at it none stop. Some days it lasted for hours some days a whole day. Only rare did it last for thirty hours. Which as shocking as it sounds it was amazingly incredible.

We even done it as we packed to go back home. Which we didn't want to leave. We wanted to stay in this cabin and live there for the rest of our lives, just making love, being with each other. With no care in the whole world. But our jobs had us leaving.

But that didn't stop us from having fun on the way home.We joined the Mile High Club on so many levels.

Once landing we managed to make it home even as our honeymoon lovemaking drove us wild on the drive home. We teased each other with light creases and strokes. Promising each other more when we got to be alone.

~~~

"Welcome back," Our friends said as we climbed out of the car and into their arms for hugs. We smiled "we didn't want to ever leave," we said making them laugh as we moved and got our things."Don't worry you will be able to go back" Misty said, I looked at her an smiled "I hope so. we had so much fun there" I said

"Half of the fun was in their room," Liam said "more than just the bedroom," Harry said as we carried our luggage inside. They wolf whistled and cheered."There is more of that since you will be in a long honeymoon phase," Raven said.

I smiled at Harry as I made my way up to our room to unpack and unload."So will there be a mini?" they asked following Harry into our room. We shrugged an continued to unpack. The guys grinned as the girls squealed while clapping.

We laughed then put our suitcases up an made our way back downstairs. We sat down and they crowded around us like they were waiting for juicy details."Not telling.you will have to wait for your honeymoon." we said making them pout.

"It does feel good to be back. but we just rather stay there forever" I said the girls smiled. "We know how you are Belle.no need to describe.or paint a picture," Misty said teasingly.

I bit my lip smiling then laid my head on Harry's shoulder while they took a seat in the two other couches and turned on a movie.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke I was in our room cuddled close to Harry. I smiled and snuggled closer falling back to sleep. I was completely worn out from jet lag.