Epilogue

Harry and I welcomed a beautiful baby girl then two years later had a son. The whole deal me and the girls had was dismissed cause we all want to be on our own and live with our family. We do keep in contact and visit each other or have a vacation.

Since the birth of mine and Harry's baby girl my attitude has changed, don't get me wrong I still have the badass don't take no one's shit attitude but I am not as bad as I was when I first met Harry.

I have loosened up on that to where I am mild and not ready to snap at the least little thing.

If you are wondering no me and Becky didn't make up and I really don't care she did what she did and I am not gonna apologize for something I didn't cause, so till she comes to me and apologizes then things will be how they are.

All I care about is me, Harry, and our babies. They are my main concern nothing else or no one else will be above them ever.

Harry cut his long hair and donated it to charity which I thought was so sweet when he mentioned it to me.

My little family is something I never thought I would have. But now that I do I wouldn't change what happen for the world they are my everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) thank you for reading this story