chapter 22

The next day we were both worn out and sore from our officiating the marriage. The sex was beyond crazy totally a first for the both of us. We let our wilds side out, it went crazy. We did different positions, used different foods on each other an all sorts of other sex-crazed things.

We knew our limits and we tested them to the breaking point. It was wild, crazy, mind-blowing, and so memorable.

A night we will never forget.

I woke to an empty bed, but the sound of singing filled the air making me smile and press deeper into the pillow I was sleeping on. I heard Harry walking to the room so I pretended to be asleep.

"Alright.my sexy wild kitten.time to get up," he said I hid my smile an kept my eyes closed. He grabbed something and yanked it off. I opened my eyes an looked at him."Not nice Styles" I said seeing the sheet thrown off.

"Time to get up Styles" he replied with a grin and wink."But I am sore thanks to you an Jr there" I said pointing to his bulge. He laughed and crawled over me trailing kisses over me. Up my neck, behind my ear, then on my lips."Get up so we can welcome morning" he said."Why not welcome morning now, seeing as your hard an I'm soaking?"

He moved off me and stripped out of his briefs an climbed back over me. I smiled and pulled him down as he positioned his tip right at my labia. I grabbed his ass an pulled him into me."Someone is inpatient" he commented and I shrugged and started kissing him again as he slowly started to move.

I pulled away from and closed my eyes. Enjoying him moving inside of me, how it feels like he never left. Like we slept just like this an woke to finish off where we ended.

I started moving meeting his movements and soon we had the bed rocking. As the headboard banging against the wall.

I lifted up and licked my way up his neck to his earlobe. I nibbled lightly and pulled down released then repeated my actions. Till he sat up bringing me with him.

I started bouncing on him. I turned so I was facing the wall an rode him. He grabbed my boobs pinching, pulling, and messaging them bring my orgasm closer to the end. We moved again so we were both on our sides. He lifted my leg up an laid it on his.

I turned my head grabbed him an pulled him in for a kiss as my walls clenched over and over on his shaft than with one last thrust, we both climaxed.

We continued moving faster an faster cumming over and over again.

Our breathing was crazy, our bodies drenched in sweat. But we didn't care we were to lost in intimacy to even worry about the little stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what do you think?

A/N: I think it is going great

Comment an let me know what you think of the story so far.

Vote also for it to please. Thanks