Tagging and shtuff

I was tagged by both @Darth_Kronis and MaCaRoNs_ to do this 20 facts about me.

There's really nothing else to be said so lets begin!

1- I have crippling anxiety. Some of you may have guessed that, others may have been told, but it's definitely there.

2- My family has had 7 years of REALLY bad luck (like people dying and such) so far. We are hoping next year it will stop.

3- I hate looking at bad stuff in my life because I always want to talk to someone about it and I don't wanna be a burden

4- no matter how "good" I get at art, I'm probably still not going to like it. It's just a fact of me.

5- I'm tired of covering bad stuff, so let's go to the funny/neutral ones!

6- so I have told you all before bacon isn't actually my favorite food, but I'm not sure if I told you what my username came from. It was a bit my own cat, but mostly because of Choir, and the tool we use to remember the order of sharps. (Fat Cats Go Dancing After Eating Bacon)

7- I dislike Mary Sue ocs, but I make some sometimes as jokes, and others just on accident.

8- I have a terrible sleeping schedule, but it's mostly my fault cause I get distracted on my phone a lot ^~^'

9- I have Pokemon go, and I'm on Team Valor. To be perfectly honest, though, I don't really care if your another team. I'm just there to have fun!

10- I probably should've been on Instinct but too late to change my decision now. Also, I'm loyal to "Queen Candela"

11- my first year of high school just started and I can tell its gonna be W I L D

12- I used to not cuss and not know about a lot of things before my friend convinced me to get my first social media app: Wattpad. Honestly it's been a quick decent from there being followed by Instagram, Kik, Tumblr, Vine, and Snapchat.

13- I have lots of unpopular opinions. Like my most recent one: Pete's Dragon was a terrible movie. It was not ok for the age group it was aiming at, but had too much it was trying to give to that age group that it didn't really belong anywhere. Not to mention the shallow characters, choppy movie adaption, and odd themes just came altogether in an almighty clusterfuck of confusing shit.

14- no matter how many role plays I'm currently in, I will ALWAYS be open to individual role plays in dm with people. They are way easier to keep up with. So, if you ever want to rp with me, don't be afraid to ask. I have to warn you though I do a LOT of planning before actually doing a role play.

15- I am a P R O F E S S I O N A L P R O C R A S T I N A T O R™
If I have any requests or literally anything to catch up on that's involving you, feel free to nag me. Probably the only way it'll get done. Because on top of procrastinating I forget things a lot. Help haha.

16- I have tons of story ideas and such, but I've never done them because I know they'll just be like my other two unfinished books :/

17- I can be really good at role play, or really bad. It depends on how I'm feeling and what I think of the role play

18- I am extremely disorganized

19- I don't really use my locker at school. I have a rolling backpack which is basically a portable locker for me

20- I'm too lazy to fill this in with anything important

I honestly don't know who to tag because every time I don't include someone or include someone who did it before, and people get sad.

So do it you read his and want to, and just say I tagged you.