[IMPORTANT!] STREAMING ON JOIN.ME

You all have by far been the most involved and amazing group of people online with me so far. So, as a little gift to you all, I'll be streaming gameplay of Undertale by Toby Fox on join.me.

Questions and Answers:

What?
I'll be streaming Undertale, and I'll get to talk to you either in text based chat or audio chat.
What's going to happen?
I will be answering questions, playing the game, and just messing around! I really want to get to know you guys more, and it all starts with you knowing me and my other friends on here or otherwise better.
Will you be showing your face?
Unfortunately, no. I still am not comfortable showing my face on the internet unless I really know you.
Do I have to join the audio chat?
Of course not! You do what you feel comfortable with, normal text based chat or audio. I'll be interacting with both.
When?
12:00pm US Standard Pacific Time to 1:30pm US Standard pacific time. I'll post my join me ID thing at 11:30 as a public message.
Why?
As a thank you to all you amazing people! You've helped me so much since I've joined, with confidence and everything.
Why Undertale?
Because it's a great game, and it is it's 1 year anniversary (though I'm a little late, it's because I couldn't do it on a weekday.)
I can't make it! Will you ever do another?
Actually, yes. I plan to do many of these in the future, because I really love all of you. I may stream my art sometime too.
Do I have to do anything special after joining?
I'd appreciate it if you changed your name to your Wattpad username, so I know who you all are. It's not necessary (you can say in chat who you are), but it's helpful. Here's how to do it: •for phone users• press the ... , then people, then click on the first name (should be Viewer something). That's you! Change it to your Wattpad username! •for pc users• click the people icon, and then the first name, and you can change it there.

I'm going to be tagging below a few people I really would love to see there, but just because I didn't tag you doesn't mean you can't come!
Bianca_Is_Boss (you've just been an amazing friend to me!)
Dippitii (you might not even remember me, but you really boosted my confidence by saying I was a good writer and such. Sorry I haven't finished WotM...)
Silentstory132 (you're amazingly talented, and I loved working on WotM with you, and even if it isn't WotM, we should definitely work on another project together sometime.)
_Demon_Godess_Aisha_ (you're a cool bean, and I wanna talk to ya during the stream because you're awesome. Please come if ya can!)
Aqua_Jackson (we haven't roleplayed in a while, but I enjoyed when we did and you were hella nice, so please come if you can!)
ArcherTippani (my first ever collaboration. I understand if you aren't active anymore so you don't even see this, but please drop by if you can!)
MaCaRoNs_ (you have just been awesome this entire time, and a great friend who is outrageously funny. Please come if you can!)
_Keldeo_ (you persuaded me to start writing my Pokemon story, and while I need to rewrite it, I still am glad I got the ideas on paper. Also, you were extremely fun to role play with. Please come if you can!)
Sargent_Snow_Tiger (you're really nice and hella chill, so I hope you can come to the stream!)
That concludes the personal invites! Sorry if I missed anyone, my brain is a bit lagging today.
Anyways, this stream is all for you guys. I have met so many amazing people on here, and I want this to be a good time for everyone I've met to just have a good time and chat, you know?
Oh one more thing. This stream will be a great chance to ask me things you want to know more about, whether it be my stories or me personally.
That's about it! Please leave me any questions below and I will do my best to answer them.