The Meeting

Weird to consider but it was well, a silent day in the Yorozuya.  Unbelievably, it was really quie--

"GIN-CHAN!"

not for too long though.

"Gin-chan" started Kagura with a dull tone,  making her voice more bothering.

"Gin-chan...."

"Gi-"

"WHAT?! Can't you see your Gin-chan is pretty busy here? Just say what you want already!Kids these days..." The Yoruzuya boss burst out before going back to his business.

"Lame excuse for a boss." The yato female murmured which Gin missed.

"Gin-chaaaaan. I'm so really bored." she began again.

"I'm so bored."

"Like really really bored."

"Bored as in, anything woul-" and was cut off as before.

"Cut it out will you!?What the heck is wrong with you? I can't concentrate on my jump! Whining every time and then. Jeez, grow up already! Is this how I raised you? " 

"Pretty much" answered Kagura who's now staring at the ceiling.

"Blah blah blah blah so annoying (From Kanketsu-hen Yoruzuya yo Eien nare - Shinpachi's line xD). If you're insisting on something to do then go get my strawberry milk!" He ordered, flipping one page in his Jump.

"Eh? Bu-" she was about to refuse.

"NOW!" Gin shouted, must be very pissed at the moment.

After 5 minutes

"Gin-chan, there's no strawberry milk left. I think you forgot to buy yesterday" the vermilion head said as she wiped away the trace of milk on her mouth which urged her boss to sigh in annoyance.

"Gin-chan!I'm still bored"

"I'm bored Gi-"

"WILL YOU EVER STOP? You just drank all my strawberry milk and now you're disturbing a peaceful man reading his sacred Jump! If you want to do something then buy me STRAWBERRY MILK!" Gin angrily yelled in irritation, wanting everything to stop. "Oh and also toilet paper! We're running out."

"But Gin-chan" Kagura frowned.

"NO BUTS!NOW GO!GET LOST. Shoo~" She  pouted and walked towards the door, frustrated. It opened just when Kagura stomped out of the house.

"Good Morning kagura-cha- ehh??!!" Unfortuantely for megane, he was the one who saw Kagura's face and got involved by her violence as she pushed him aside, walking out. "Owww!"

"Oi Gin-san. Did you see Kagura-chan a while ago?She's kind of upset." Shinpachi questioned, placing the plastic and paper bags on their kitchen counter.

"Oiii Gin-chan!I'm talking to you" He pushed his glasses up, a nerve soon to pop.

 "I know" Flipped another page.

"So? what happened?"

"Gin-san?" 

"Gin-san!"

"GIN-SAAAAAN!!!!"

"Shut up,Megane!That crazy brat already left then you came to swap with her? What is life doing to me? Is it planning to kill me in annoyance?" Gin grumbled.

"Wait! I'm just asking you here! Is it that bad to worry about Kagura-chan? You should be the one feeling concerned cause you're the adult! and wha- don't call me that!"

And the Yoruzuya household ended up ringing with Shinpachi's deafening voice.

____________________________________________________

Kagura was currently walking aimlessly in the busy streets of edo, obviously feeling disappointed.She wanted to feel important. The feeling was actually sudden but what's weird with a child yearning for attention from her so called family?

"He can't even show the slightest bit of care.All he ever think of is his old jump and crappy strawberry milk. Like am I no better than those things?" the azure eyed girl said while pouting. Damn, she felt stupid for being insecure over non-living things.

Vengeance was always the answer! Going back, she thought Gin told her before to pay twice as much of what people do to them so having that as a basis instead of purchasing the products she was ordered to buy , she bought her favorite snack.

Sucking on her sukonbu, she contemplated on what she could make as an excuse for failing the task she was assigned to do. Well, it was Gin's fault in the first place so damn excuses! Trouble is what she's used to make! Her thoughts were abruptly cut off when she accidentally bumped into someone, causing both possessions to fall out.

"Hey watch it will y-"  She was unable to finish her sentence when it registered to her who she crashed into. It was a stranger.  

"Oh, I'm sorry" he replied in a mumble yet Kagura heard it.

"Uh,yeah ok" Those are just the words she managed to muster as she stared rather observed  the man who's now crouching down to reach for his items. He has this soft raven locks with his bangs evenly separated creating a striking look , his figure matches one of a model with a compact build but what grabbed her attention the most was his  sharp-cold viridescent orbs that she assumed must have attracted a lot once landing on it, her as a proof for being charmed by it. 

"I believe this is yours?" he asked reaching out Kagura's sukonbu box while holding his own paper bag with his other hand.

"Uh yeah, thanks" she responded rather shy, still staring at the man in front of her as she took the item from his hand when suddenly a chocolate candy slipped from under the box. 

She quickly got it off the ground and was about to give it back to him but he stopped her.

"Nahh, you should take it" he said quite silly.

"But why?" she wondered.

"Just felt like it." he shrugged then offered his hand. "Hey, I'm Yammamoto Ryuu. Nice meeting you,

miss?"

"Ahh, just Kagura..." 

"Ah okay Kagura, I'll see you then. Bye" He smiled then left.

'Such a weird guy 'she thought and went off  herself.