CH 5: DATE

Jessi

My alarm plays my favorite song; WMYB, by One Direction. I hummed along as I turned to my bedside table to check what time it was. 5:30. Well that leaves me 30 minutes to get ready for my date with Kevin.

I took a quick shower and put on one of my new dress I got at the mall earlier in the day. It was a white spagetti strap with pink lacing. My hair is naturally straight, but tonight I felt like curling it. After I was done with that, with 5 minutes to spare, I grabbed my white purse and wallet and left for the elevator.

I stepped out of the elvator to find Kevin sitting on the couch in a tuxedo. I rolled my eyes, well someone was getting all spiffy huh. I quietly walked towards the leather couch and tapped him on the shoulder. He must have been really focused on something, because I seemed to have starteld him. He looked up and smiled.

Kevin

I looked up at her and couldn't help but smile. She looked pretty. "Hey." I managed to say. She smiled and said " Hey." I got up and walked towards her " Ready?" " Sure, why not? Friend" she said with emphasis on the last word. I blushed and started walking towards the garage, Jessi followed me. And I smiled not believing how utterly great this date was going to go.

Jessi

I followed Kevin to the garage, and he let me pick out a car, which sounds so loaded, but I think I'm kind of getting used to this. I don't even know if someone could get used to the fact of being able to ride in a different car almost every week.  I picked the white Corvette. He led me to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

When we got to the restaurant, the young lady asked us if we had a reservation. " I believe it's under Deacon" Kevin stated calmly. The waitress led us to our table, which was suspiciously in the back of the restaurant.

Kevin being the gentleman that he is, or should I say the great friend that he is. Pulled out the chair for me to sit down. The lady gave us our menus and told us our waiteress for the evening will arrive shortly to take our orders.

We both looked at the menu for a little while. I decided on getting some pasta and salad. I put my menu down and looked at Kevin, he surveyed the menu for a little while longer, before looking up. Our waitress walked towards our table with a notepad in her hands. " May I take your order?" She asked me " Uh yes, can I have the Italian pasta with a chicken salad?" I said " Yes ma'am and what about you handsome?" She focused her attention on Kevin, doesn't she know that he is defenitly to young for her. I mean what was she thinking there has to be at least a five year difference." can I have the same as Jessie?" Kevin asked. And looked at me smiling.

After the waitress left, Kevin and I started talking. He asked me many questions about my past and I asked him about his. The main topic was school though. After our food was served, Kevin looked intently into my eyes once more. "Kevin, take a picture it will last longer!'' I said blushing. " Oh I'm sorry, It's just that...I can't help it. And by the way, You can call me Kev if you'd like." he said a little embarassed.

We arrived back home around nine o'clock, and Kevin walked me to my bed room. I turned around and found myself face to face with him. Kevin seemed to cautiosly get even closer, I stepped back and broke our eye contact. " Good night" I said clearing my throat. " Yeah, sweet dreams.'' He said back, wearing a dissapointed expression on his cute face.

 I closed my door and leaned against it . Well that escalated quickly. "Phew" What was that? Well whatever it was I'm glad nothing happened back there. I think.