CH 10: GOOD MORNING!!!

Jessi

The sun's rays fell upon my face, I lifted up the pillow next to me and placed it over my eyes.

Wait a second! I lifted the pillow off my face. It wasn't purple as I expected. I sat up in my bed and looked around. "Oh My Gosh! Where am I ?" I asked bewildered, to no one in particular.

" Good Morning, sleeping beauty!" I looked at the doorway. Kevin was standing there, holding a tray of food. " What am I doing here?!" I repeated.

" I'll start from the begining if you dont mind"

" No, I dont mind and this better be good "

" Well last night we were watching the Patriots, and in the middle of the game you fell asleep on my shoulder. Not that I mind by the way."

" And why didn't you wake me up?"I asked aggrivated that he would let me do that.

" I wouldn't dare, you look so pretty when you sleep. Anyways, after the game Kasey and mom, both went upstairs to sleep." He continued with his explanation completely ignoring my aggrivated expression.

" I will have a little talk with Kasey concerning this!" I warned. Really mad at kasey for leaving me like that.

" I actually let you sleep on my shoulder for a little while, you looked so sweet. And then I brought you in my room"

" Why was it so hard to put me to sleep in my room?!" I asked.

" Hun, you'r bedroom is on the fourth floor. Anyways I didn't mind you sleeping in here." He put a smile on his face.

" I assume you didn't sleep in here with me?" I asked hoping the answer was no.

" No, I am a gentleman you know." he replied in a know-it-all voice

" Yeah sure, whatever, I'm going to get breakfast now, and this better not happen again"

" It won't unless you want it to" He said smirking."And by the way I did bring you breakfast you know." He said holding up the tray of food. "Well it looks like I'll be making a pit stop before chewing out Kasey" I said as I walked towards the tray. I examined it real quick and then grabbed a donut. "Bye" I said and marched out of the room. Kasey and I are going to have a serious talk about some things. But on the way to the third floor I realized that it wasn't really that bad. And decided to forget about it. I'll let this one slide.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry guys this one was super short it was supposed to be kind of a filler, cute, kind of chapter :) Comment, Vote, & Fan <3