CH 9: FOOTBALL NIGHT

Jessi

" Who's up for watching the Patriots loose tonight?" Kasey exclaimed, she surprises me, I mean how does she keep up with football and keep her hair perfect all at the same time? " Me I guess" I mumbled from under the covers. " Well then put you'r jammies on and let's get downstairs!" She yelled from my bathroom.

I got up and walked towards the mirror, grabbed my brush and tried to get all the tangles out. Me, Kasey, aunt Becca, and Kevin, were all going to watch the football game tonight. And the only reason I agreed to it was because my alternative was sitting in a lonely dark room all by myself for two hours. I was still a little sleepy since I didn't get much sleep the night before. Kasey snuck in my room and we stayed up talking the whole night.

I put my blue PJs on and put all my hair into a loose pony tail. Tonight better be good and if it's going to be boring the worst that could happen is that I fall asleep.

I grabbed my pillow and headed downstairs. When I got to the Media room aunt Becca was sitting in her favorite chair and Kasey was sitted next to the small couch in a bean bag. Kevin was sitting in the middle of the couch and when I realized the reserved spot next to him was for me, I frowned.

" So...where do I sit ?" Kasey pointed to the couch and grinned. " Do I have too?" I whined. " You do if you want to know whats going on. Kev can explain everything to you, after all he's on the team" Aunt Becca explained.

I walked towards the bed and slouched tightly holding my pillow against my chest. This was going to be the longest two hours of my life.

Kevin

This is going to be perfect! The best two hours of my life!

The game started and my eyes were on the screen. " Ok so the ones wearing white are on our side. And the ones wearing red are playing against us." I started narrating.

I looked over at Jessi and she didn't look too thrilled rather to me she looked pretty sleepy. I handed her a bowl of popcorn and she took it without bothering to look in my direction.I looked back at the screen, violently devouring my popcorn.

Jessi

I'll just close my eyes for a little bit,...l....won't...go...to...sleep....