CH 6: SMALL TALK AND GOLF CARTS

Jessi

Heart Attack, by 1D rang in my head, I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling.Then remebered last night, and closed my eyes again. It was fun.

I turned to my bedside table and checked the time. 7:03. I sat up in my bed, my eyes wandering off into the distance of the window and beyond. The fall leaves were making their way down slowly from the massive oak tree. This reminded me of why I love fall so much, everything seems to slow down, it seems so peacefull and beautiful.

I made my way downstairs and ate my breakfast with Kasey. " Today is your turn to decide what to do" she said while stuffing a spoonfull of cerial in her mouth. I pondered on that for a moment before shrugging my shoulders. " What are my choices?" Kasey finished chewing her cerial and started listing " Watch a movie, go shopping, get our nails done, sight seeing, watch Constance's little league practice, ride go carts, go to the park...I don't know, you pick." I bit my bottom lip thinking.

Kevin walked past the kitchen table " Good Morning Kasey,"  he then looked at me " You too beautifull ! "He smiled and then winked at me. " Hi," I muttered not daring to look up at Kasey. He left the room and Kasey said " Or we could go watch Kev's football game" I looked up and answered, "eh..." I rolled my eyes at the thought of Kevin.

" I guess we could go ride the Golf Carts" I perked up. I've never actually rode one and was willing to try. " Okay, that's fine with me!" Kasey said getting up from the table. "Go get some sweats on, and an appropriate shirt and jacket. It's kind of cold outside" She added as she walked towards the elevator. I put my plate in the sink and starting walking in the directions of the stairs, It's pretty good excersise now that I came to think about it.

Kevin

Really Jessi? You have to make things so much harder then they really are. But I'm sure that it wont be long till she'll cave and confess her undying love for me. I thought with sarcasm, and a bit of hope and wonder.

I grabbed my gym bag, and walked out the door, heading for the  grarage. My thoughts still focused on Jessi. Well anyways I shouldn't even be worrieng at all, I know that someday she will realize that we are meant to be and will come running into my wide open arms. I sighed imagining the moment in my head.

Jessi

Kasey got into one of the Golf Carts and then let me pick out my own. I sat in the golf cart and listened to Kasey for directions.As soon as I could kind of control the golf cart. I followed her to the golf course where her uncle had a huge obstacle course set up for us. Me and Kasey raced through the obstacle course. And since it was my first time I was a little behind at first but then I got the hang of it closer to the end. Even though Kasey kicked my butt I had an awesome time. We slowly rode back to the house.

" So what do you think of my cousin?" she asked me " Oh gee, Constance is cute and all, but she does have a small temper problem." I said. " No! I wasn't talking about Constance, I meant Kevin." she said waiting for an answer " I...um.... not really sure, I mean I'm not really looking for a relationship, It just has to be the right one. And I'm not really sure that Kevin is the one, it seems to me that he is a real player, and if he treats all girls this way why should it matter to me? Why?" I looked to her quiziccaly" No reason" she said and sped up " It's  on Kasey, get ready to have your butt kicked!" I yelled in her direction stepping on the gas pedal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N this was just a filler chapter i guess, sorry it was so short VOTE, COMMENT, FAN <3