A short lived revenge

"You know,  I have always loved a good murder," Jacky commented lightly, his hands cultivated into a small flickering flame. His feet kicked away the small rocks on the dusty concrete. Tanith and Sanguine kept walking,  ignoring the dead man's just. "How it feeds into you, pulling you under until you drown in pleasure."

Silence. Were they even paying attention?

Clucking his tongue, Jacky snarled, "I could always run..."

Silence. No.

"Take me to your leader."

Nothing.

"Let me touch those magnificent breasts."

Within a moment, two blades were at his throat. The couple snarling while the air shifted to a deep, unending tension. The older male hissed, hatred set in his eyes. Oh he had touched a nerve

"How dare you-" The English woman hissed.

"How dare I?" Jacky laughed, "Now I know when you pay attention," He turned to the busty blonde and giggled, "Lady. You couldn't pay me to touch that merchandise." Placing his hands in his pockets, he licked his lips and cocked his head to the side, "So what are we doing here? Do I get to meet your big bad boss?"

"We are hits for hire, we have no boss," The American snarled at him.

Jacky rolled his eyes, "I am bored." He turned around, shifting on his heels, "Have fun with your master. I'm gone."

Jacket felt a hand on his shoulder, grounding him back into reality. There was nothing left for him here anymore. His father. His mother. Everyone from the old days were already dead or so old they had shrivelled with age.

"I want to go," Jackie said simply, shrugging off the hand, "I simply wish to murder until my body rots away."

He could feel his life force draining from him. The Necromancer was careless he concluded. His body would not last longer than the week, maybe two if he was lucky. He would not waste a single moment on these freaks.

With Serpine gone, revenge on his father felt meaningless. His anger drove him further into the moonlight, ignoring the outraged cries from Sanguine and his wife. He would not be made a fool. Not now.

Not ever.

"You can't leave now!"

Jackie glanced back, "Yes, yes I can. Now if you will excuse me, there's someone I wish to visit."

"You may wish to visit someone Mr Pleasant, but there are greater matters we need to discuss," a voice boomed from the darkness. It was hard to make out the man's shape from the shadows. Jackie's vision faltered for a moment as pain was sent rushing through his body.  It blinded his senses, making him weak.

Jackie hissed loudly, crouching low for a moment, "Who are you?"

"I will bring the end of the world with my empire of the dead."

Jackie rolled his eyes, "Can't you idiots come up with better motives than 'let's destroy the world'? Can't we just maim people? Torture them a bit? Kill off a race or two?"

"Silence," the man barked, "You will help us or else?"

"Or what? You can kill my father, hell, I'll do it for you along with his sidekick."

The man faltered for a moment, "Sanguine, I thought you said he was on our side."

Sanguine shrugged, "I thought he was too boss, he even tried to kill Valkyrie."

"Look, I'm going to spend the last week I have murdering the people I want to kill, not destroy my final resting place, so if you will excuse me... see you later maybe."

And with that, Jackie Pleasant bolted.
————————————————
Sorry it's been so long since I have updated!!!! Gawd Wattpad has changed since I was on it. Will be trying to update this as soon as I can.

-Puppyluv