Chapter 45: A light in the dark

Kakashi POV

What in the world is happening down there, I though looking down at the sand ninja fighting with Lee. Blood was dripping from Lee while Gaara had the eyes of a killer as his sand protect him. 

Gai was leaning over the railing looked down at his student. His body was more tense than I have ever seen before. Yuki was standing next to me. Both of her hands were shaking as she bite down on her lower lip and moist was in her eyes.

"Please stop, please Gaara, stop it, this ain't you" she mumbled to herself.  My eyes grew large as I remembered the letter Yuki made me send to the sand village. Wait could this be the boy she was best friends with, but by the way she describe him, he was a sweet boy that could not hurt a fly. The boy do there look more like a beast than a human with the way he is trying to fight Lee. 

Lee jumped up onto the statue at the fare end of the training ground. He looked down at Gaara and I could see a smile of confidants  forming on Gai lips. 

"I must say you are a worthy opponent" Lee stated while removing the yellow leg warmers and pulled out some weights. What is weights doing on his legs, but I should not be surprise his teacher is Gai, I thought while looked over at Gai. 

Lee threw down the weights on the ground and as they hit the surface the entire ground began to shake and two large holes form on the ground. A laugh came from Gai as he said "GREAT JOB LEE, show that sand ninja what you are made of".  

A large amount of wind formed around Lee as arteries could be seen on his face. Wait is this, one of the gates. 

"Lee you can do it" Gai yelled. Maybe the boy has a chance, but seriously Gai, why did you teach a boy how to open the eight gates. 

"it won't work" a low voice mumbled next to me. I looked down and saw Yuki looked down at the scene more worried than ever before. Lee set off his attack and began fighting Gaara faster than ever before. 

Yuki POV

Lee please don't just give up,  I thought as Lee head directly for Gaara face. A loud bang echoed in the room as the sound of surprise came from the people around me. Lee had managed to hit Gaara and break through his sand shield. Water fell from my eyes as I mumbled" Please stop, you will make him mad". 

A animal like groan came from Gaara as he yelled out "You are going to die". He sand began to attack Lee like never before. The sand was burying his left leg and the words "sand coffin" came from Gaara and Lee yelled in pain as blood painted Gaara sand. Lee fell to floor and the judge yelled out that Gaara had won but Gaara was making ready for the next attack.

Gai POV

What is this boy doing, I thought as the sand ninja sand was moving towards Lee again. I jumped off the balcony and head towards my student. Don't worry Lee, I will stop this. A flash came next to me and suddenly a voice ordered out "GAARA STOP NOW". 

My eyes were wide as saw Yuki standing in between Gaara and Lee having blocked the sand attack with her. 

"OUT OF THE WAY YUKI" Gaara yelled at her with a groan. Yuki looked at him with sadness in her eyes as she pulled out one of her Katanas. A sigh escaped from her lips as she said "Release dragon that lurk in the shadows and lend me your power, Release Yang". 

A warm light came from her as her hair turned into a snow white color and her eyes looked like a galaxy was trapped inside them. A white dragon was standing behind her gracefully. Her sword was a snow white color and looked like glass. What in the world is this. The power coming from her was warm and kind. 

"Master you called me" the dragon said. Gaara sand had stopped moving and the sand boy simply looked at Yuki. I ran over to Lee and lifted him off the ground. He was still breathing, I thought as a sigh came from me. 

"yuki" Gaara mumbled. 

Yuki POV

I could feel the pain and suffering coming from within Gaara heart. I shook my head and forced a smile as tears streamed down my lips. What did they do to him, I thought as memories of Gaara and I playing together when we were kids crossed my mind. The rage of the one tailed was pouring out of his body. 

I pointed my sword towards him as I prayed out loudly "Please Ying, save this soul from the dark and bring him to the light, bring back was has been lost once more and may it flower stronger than ever before in the ray of the sun light". 

Kakashi POV

Yuki body was glowing in the colors of a fading rainbow as a bright light went from her Katana and head directly towards the sand boy. Ninja were running towards the scene trying to interfere, but Yuki's dragon blocked their path. So this is Yuki other power, I thought I told her not to hid stuff like this from me or Gai. 

The light faded away and the dragon vanished into mid air. In the center of the flower yuki was sitting having the sand ninja sleeping in her lap. She was moving her hands across his face while her hair still had the snow like color. 

I jumped down onto the training ground and head towards her. My body stopped moving next to Gai and both of us were looking down at our daughter. Is this person really Yuki.

Yuki POV

"don't worry my friend, you shall never again walking in the dark alone" I whispered into Gaara's ear as a drop of water fell onto his cheek. My vision got blurry and my body collided with floor as darkness came over me. 

------------------ 

Sorry I have not been updating for awhile, but I got sick this week, so could not get myself to write much. Hope you all liked the chapter and once again thank you for reading this story.