The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 3

Brianna's P.O.V.

"There's something going on." I said.

"Like they're hiding something?" Amber asked.

"We know them as Zayn and Liam. Two boys from One Direction. There was five, but the other Three left. Nobody ever knew why. What if we find out?" I said making sure the boys wasn't coming back.

"Well maybe we can find out. We just have to make sure we don't let them know wheat we are doing. Also, without them knowing we loved them growing up." Amber said.

"That's going to be tough but we can do it." I said.

"We just have to be careful when we do it." Amber said.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Liam we can't mess this up." I said.

"I'm not going to we just can't control our hunger for blood remember?" Liam said his eyes turning red.

"Calm down. We have to just for tonight. Just for right now anyway." I said calming Liam down. "Ready? Let's go." I said.

"Wait!" Liam yelled at me before I got to the door. "Is this the place it happened?" Liam asked.

"Yes." I said codly. I thought Liam was going to pass out. We walked out of the bathroom. We seen where the girls was so we walked toward them. We got to the table and sat down as we was sitting down Liam being the "gentleman" he was said

"Sorry we took so long."

"It's fine. We told the waiter to come back." Amber said, "We don't really know what you two like. Also, we didn't want to be rude and get something when you guys wasn't here yet."

"So what do you two lovely ladies do?" I asked

"I'm going to college to be a nurse." Amber and Brianna said.

"What do you guys do?" Amber asked.

"Well... We were apart of a boy band called One Direction, but we broke up" Liam said. The rest if the dinner was silent.

"Ready?" I asked

"Yes." We all said. We got up and left.

A/N:

I'm going to try to update everyday. A's point of view is not my point of view. It will be announced who it is later in the story hope you enjoy