The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 15

Niall's P.O.V.

I walked around my house. I heard a noise from behind me. I turned around and seen Louis. "Hey Louis." I said.

"Niall are you ok?" Louis asked.

"No not really." I said.

"What's the matter?" Louis asked. He looked concerned.

"Well Liam and Zayn are dark Brianna and Amber are now vampires. We can't go around them. Do you think I should be happy?" I said.

"You are right." Louis said with a sad face.

"We need to find a way to fix this. I want us back to how we were. When we could see each other with out another one trying to kill another." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Niall we can find ways to fix this. Danielle and Perrie met some one. She knows everything. We just need to find this person and figure this out." Louis said.

"It's not going to fix anything I don't care anymore." I said grabbing my coat and walking out side.

"Wait!" Louis yelled.

"What Louis?" I said coldly.

"Please be careful." Louis said his voice cracking.

"I will." I said going to Zayn and Liam's house.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Niall it's not safe to be here." I said.

"Why?" Niall said.

"The girls will kill you." I said.

"Look we need to talk without the girls around. Where are they?" Niall asked.

"Out hunting they are very hungry." I said hollering for Zayn.

"Look Danielle and Perrie saw someone who said you changed the girls for no reason. The world will end soon. Unless we find this person and go back into time." Niall said.

Zayn and I got up and went to with Niall to his house. We left a note for the girls to come home and go to bed.

"Look. I don't know if this will work, but we will need Amber and Brianna soon as well." Niall said.

"Ok they want to help." Zayn said.

"And that they will." Liam said his eyes turning dark red.